Monday, December 12, 2011

CDAC Freebie Challenge #8

Morning *Ü*  I just discovered the CDAC Progressive Freebie Challenges that have been going on, and with each challenge you participate in, you are emailed a set of images from a variety of digi companies!!  This is their 8th challenge already, and each challenge goes for 2 weeks.  (Better late than never eh?) 

The rules are that you have to make a project using at least one of the free images along with a specific theme/challenge.  This time it’s “Animals Hold Our Hearts!” 

I used the cute Doodle Pantry Birdie along with a santa hat and pressie from another set of Doodle Pantry’s (that I already had).   The sketch I used is from Sketches by Carly and this sketch challenge is still going on for the whole month of December… actually til January 5th!  Our sponsor is The Paper Shelter, giving away a $20 GC to their fabby store!!

Thanks for stopping by today!  Have a wonderful Monday *Ü*

Bee creative...Ink Something!

15 comments:

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Adorable! And I love your new blog look. ;) Which reminds me, whenever you're ready, SSIC is ready for a new look. Just sayin'. :)

Patti J said...

Oh my goodness, how cute is this!!! Ha ha, you have me beat. I took the first images, thinking, 'no sweat', and tee hee, no cards. I was 'out' in the first round! Your blog looks so pretty! If you have time, could you check your email? Thanks!!!

Helen said...

This is adorable! I love it!

MaxineD said...

Very cute, Kristine. :-)
Blessings
Maxine

Kathy W. said...

Such a cute card Kris...love this image and your papers are adorable.

Pat (mspfd) said...

Love the merging of the images, Kris. You really worked the magic with your coloring.

auntbeespickles said...

Hi Kris, I didn't know anything about this kind of a challenge. Sounds like fun. I better check it out. Adorable card. Love the santa hat and the present with this adorable birdie! Great job!
Hugs, Sarah

Ruza's Craft Corner said...

Your card is darling! Love your coloring, and the background is perfect!
Thank you so much for playing the CDAC PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGE
~Ruza CDAC PC DT

Amy Johnson said...

How adorable! Love the bright colors and fun papers.

Heidi Brawley said...

Awe this is really cute!!! so adorable!!
Hugs, Heidi

Glenda Atkins said...

Oh that birdie with the box is delightful, love your card Kris!

This Art That Heals said...

This is adorable, I love the colors, so bright and cheery. I also love how the background behind the bird is solid to capture your beautiful coloring.

Karen Howard said...

Kris, this is SO pretty!!! I love the birdie and gift as well as the cheerful colors! Hugs, Karen

Seleise said...

love this - so CUTE!!!

Dawn Frost said...

Kristine was too cute! Love the colours and papers, very merry!