Monday, November 07, 2011

Whimsy & Stars Studio {Girl w/ Snowman}

 
Hello, so how are you doin’ with your Christmas cards??  Raise your hand if you’ve met your goal for this year?  I’m afraid I’m not even half-way there, but I’m still pluggin’ along *Ü*  
For today’s card I’ve used one of Whimsy & Stars Studio’s Christmas digis called “Girl with Snowman” and printed onto Kraft cardstock.  I love the rich colors of Prismacolor pencils, used here, although I need a good pencil sharpener desperately!  My white is completely flat across the top now.  Hard to get in tight spots (like around snowman’s eyes).  Oh, I did it again!  Pointing out my mistakes, LOL!   I added some glitter to all the girl’s trim, and some green glitter on the poinsettia (it was outlined in green anyways). 
GREAT NEWS!!!  You can still get a cute digi of your choice FREE with Mabelle’s special… it goes until December 10th!! 
Fabulous Sale!!!
Bee creative...Ink Something!

10 comments:

Lorie said...

As always this is an absolutely gorgeous card!

Glenda Atkins said...

Oh, I love all that glitter and bright colour! A wonderful, wonderful card Kris.

MaxineD said...

Cute image beautifully coloured and mounted, Kris. Wonderful card... I have not even designed my Christmas cards, let alone started making them, and then I have an order for another 5 cards today.. At least the sewing is now finished!!
Blessings
Maxine

Debra Miller said...

This is wonderful Kris. Love the Prismacolor of Kraft cardstock, so striking. The glitter is a wonderful touch too.

The linky on my blog is something I created to keep my Mabelle posts together. Some friends have linked in too, anyone can link in if they wish. I attach the same code to each new post. I have a linky code for each company I design for. My hope is that it is a good sales tool for the illustrator to have a gallery of ideas attached to each new post.

Flip-Flop Creations said...

Darling Christmas card Kristine!! Beautiful coloring on kraft paper. ~jeni :)

Kathy W. said...

Wow, this is great Kris. Love the image on the Kraft CS. That image is so cute.

Jerusha said...

Just had to stop by and tell you how much I love this card. I used to be on the Whimsy DT and I never thought of using Kraft papers to print on. What a fabulous idea. This turned out so awesome! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! :)

Shelly Schmidt said...

Beautiful card- I love the nice coloring on the Kraft cardstock! So pretty!!!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Gorgeous Kris!! Love the sweet image and the coloring of the craft!! Stunning details and design as always!!
hugs,
Chris

Cheryl said...

Oh this is beautiful! I love your coloring on kraft!