Monday, November 21, 2011

Warm Winter Wishes... and SBC44

I'm finally back with something crafty :)  I'll just give you a head's up... I'm taking a li'l break from my DT's during the holidays, although will try to do some when I can.  Between our busy schedules, not feeling very well lately and remodeling our garage into the girls' new bedroom, I haven't found time or the mojo to craft. 

But anyways, a couple months ago, I started helping out a friend with her online business (The Digi Garden) by coloring her drawn digis in Photoshop here and there, between all my DT stuff.  She's been adding them to her store as I send them.  Yesterday I started playing with combining parts of the characters to make new characters (she said that was okay *wink*)  so I took the head from Shawna with Bow and combined it with the body from Anna Angel to make a winter girl who kinda sorta resembles me, except way cuter!  LOL  (I'm the redhead) and then I used Immie as my daughter Carly, and yes, she's just as cute as Immie ;)   I printed this in black outlines and colored with my Copics.  The paper is by Echo Park's "Everybody Loves Christmas" line.  Yes, I do feel slightly guilty for creating something that's not for one of my DT's... but I gotta go with the flow when I've got the time and the mojo, hey that kinda rhymed!

I also used Carly's newest sketch 

You can see lots more cuties at


(I made this blinky a couple months ago for The Digi Garden as well... idn't it cute??)
 
Well, until next time.... hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving this week!! 
Gobble, Gobble *Ü* 
Bee creative...Ink Something!

8 comments:

Lorie said...

That is just super cute Kris! I love your twine!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Love your darling card! You havve a great eye for color and-seriously- I do not have a clue about coloring digi's or changing body parts- i would not know where to begin! Sounds like you are getting lots done! Have a wonderful Holiday!

Laura - Layers of Color said...

Cute, love the colors!

Many blessings and joy to you and your family this Thanksgiving, Kristine!

HUGS!

Patti J said...

Love your card, Kris, AND your blinkie! Enjoy your time away, my friend - it's much deserved. I'll look forward to seeing some gorgeous creations when you return! Hugs....

MaxineD said...

Oh Kris this is so sweet.
Take care of yourself my friend.
Blessings
Maxine

Merlyn said...

OMG!!! This is colouful pretty card with cute stamps. I love the colourful design papers and the snowflakes.. I love it

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Awww, aren't these two the cutest?! I love your card (:

Rose Ann said...

This is adorable, Kristine..and your coloring is perfect!! I love the papers, snowflakes, and twine too!!

Best of luck with all you have going on! ♥