Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Quick Gifts - Notepads & Shopping Lists

Hi, I'm back with more cute-n-quick Christmas gift ideas! I don't know about you, but in my house I'm always in need of some notepads and shopping lists. I don't know how they all just seem to disappear (oh ya, two girls who like to take off with my stuff!) How easy it is to use some fun digi papers and colored digis to M.Y.O. (make your own)!! You can even print off muliple pages of the same (or different) design and bind them... or take them to get them bound for a small price. These would make great stocking stuffers too... or to wrap and give at office parties. *Ü*

Another great idea would be to enlarge a bunch of your favorite digis and make coloring books for your kids or grandkids and give with some crayons!!

For my projects today I've used images from the last couple new releases at Doodle Pantry:  Four Seasons Digi Paper; Cute Quail; Snow Birdie; Christmas Wreath; Quirky Donkey; 12 Days of Christmas Color (digi paper)

Happy Holiday Crafting!!
Bee creative...Ink Something!

14 comments:

Pat (mspfd) said...

These are amazing, Kris! Besides being a great idea and very useful, they are super cute AND gorgeous!

auntbeespickles said...

Kris, My house is like yours. I am a list makers. =) What great ideas!
hugs, Sarah

AllisonG said...

So, so, cute! Like Sarah, I make LOTS of lists, so I really like your shopping list idea.

Danni said...

How fun and cute!

Sara I. said...

Wow - love these!!! I'm always running out of my pads around the house too with 3 girls :)

Glenda Atkins said...

Super delightful projects Kris and useful too!!

Georgia Ehrmann said...

Love your idea! What a great way to personalize note paper for friends by adding the image along with a sentiment (or their names)!
Hugs,
Georgia

Karen Howard said...

OMG, how cute and what a fabulous idea! Hugs, Karen

Amy Johnson said...

Wow! Absolutely fabulous! You are such a computer genius!

Patti J said...

You are just full of great ideas! Thanks for sharing another fabulous project with us - you rock!

Kathy W. said...

Great ideas Kris! Love the shopping list especially =) Thanks again for another wonderful idea.

Dawn Frost said...

Fantastic ideas Kris! Love them all.

Patti P. said...

Kris, you are coming up with the most wonderful gift ideas...thanks so much for all of the ideas and the tips that you give us.

Helen said...

I love doing these kind of things! It's so fun! The ones you've made are gorgeous! I love the images you chose! Great job! Ohhh, I love your new blog look, too!