Monday, November 28, 2011

Make Your Own Christmas Letterhead

Hello!  Just popping in to share a really quick and easy idea with you!  I don't send out Christmas newsletters every year... but I thought I'd do it this year using some of Doodle Pantry's Christmas digi paper from the 12 Days of Christmas Color set to create a background.  Then added a white text box on top and then in the corner I added a Cute Quail (geographically correct for the High Desert where we live).  To make it more Christmasy, I added a half wreath from the Christmas Wreath set around his neck and wha-la!!  Christmas Letterhead *Ü* 

Each of our family members typed up a paragraph and I finished it by adding some photos from the past year.  

Thanks for stopping by!    
Bee creative...Ink Something!

13 comments:

Georgia Ehrmann said...

Kristine,
What a fabulous idea! I love what you did and the merging of the wreath is a wonderful touch!
Hugs,
Georgia

MaxineD said...

Great idea - you are so talented - I really cannot get my head around some of this sort of thing - could be I don't have the right program too :-)
Blessings
Maxine

Pat (mspfd) said...

Oh Kristine, this is very creative and such a wonderful idea. You rock!

auntbeespickles said...

Oh kris, you are just so clever girl! What a fun and great idea! Good going!!
Hugs, Sarah

AllisonG said...

What a great idea! I do a newsy letter in my Christmas card every year and this is just perfect. However, I may be in the same boat with MaxineD - don't have the right software to pull it off! How did you do it?

Dawn Frost said...

Perfect letterhead Kris, very creative!

Lorie said...

Wow, that is genius Kris! Does someone I know what to make something like that for me? LOL!

Glenda Atkins said...

Totally cool idea Kris and I love the letterhead you made, perfect for a Christmas letter!

Kathy W. said...

LOVE this Kris..great idea. Thanks for sharing =)

Elizabeth Hart said...

This is so outstanding. Wow - I need to see if I can that. This is such a great idea.

Amy Johnson said...

What a fabulous idea!

Karen Howard said...

You are just full of ideas, love this one too! Hugs, Karen

Patti J said...

What a great idea! Thanks for sharing.