Tuesday, November 01, 2011

♫ ♪ Happy Birthday Carly ♪ ♫

Today’s my daughter, Carly’s birthday and she ((♥))’s turtles!  This particular digi is actually drawn by Carly herself, so I printed it out and used it for her birthday card!  She also loves stickers, so I added some 3D ones for fun, and of course “AWESOME” is her favorite word right now.  *Ü*  Again, I used her newest sketch challenge at Sketches by Carly.  We are also announcing a brand new DT over there, so I hope you’ll hop on over and take a peek… and join the challenge!!  *Ü*  Looking forward to working with all the new members!! 
 
♫ Happy Birthday Carly ♪
Bee creative...Ink Something!

9 comments:

Lana said...

Happy Birthday to Carly and what a super duper card! I love the turtle she has designed it's totally 'Awesome' xoxo

Lorie said...

How cute Kris! Happy birthday to you Carly!

Pat (mspfd) said...

What a precious image Carly created and how perfect that you showcased it on her birthday card. Terrific design ad elements. Please wish Carly a very happy birthday for me.

Kathy W. said...

Great card Kris..I remember now that CArly made a turtle. Oh well, love the paper choice.

Glenda Atkins said...

What a super talented girl that Carly is, it is a great turtle, I love it, love your card!!

MaxineD said...

Kris what a wonderful card - so glad you told us all the details and why you used it - an other perfectly taylored card.
Blessings
Maxine

Helen said...

Happy birthday, Carly! (sorry I'm late, but I hope you had an awesome day!) What a fun card, Kris! The little turtle with all his fun colors is so adorable!

This Art That Heals said...

Hi Kris...your card is adorable. You always make the sweetest cards. I love the layers and textures and the shimmer on the owl's wings.

I hope you're doing well. :o)

Lorianna said...

Oh WOW!!
Super card!!
Happy Belated Birthday to you Carly!!
Big HUG