Tuesday, November 01, 2011

Doodle Pantry New Release - Cute Quail

Happy November 1st *Ü*  Today’s my oldest daughter’s birthday… and you’ll see a card in my next post for her.  This card here is my hubby’s birthday card (which isn’t til Dec.) but I thought of him when I saw this new release from Doodle Pantry!  It’s called Cute Quail and comes with this awesome digi paper too!  His favorite color is green, and we live in the high desert so we have tons of quail around, so I thought this was a fun one to use.  The sentiment if from one of DP’s birdie sets, but it was perfect for this quail card soo…

There’s LOTS more being released today at Doodle Pantry, and you’ll even find some great sales and bundles too!!  Come check them out and see some great samples by the Design Team!!  (Our monthly challenge will begin on Nov. 5th.)  

Bee creative...Ink Something!

16 comments:

Lorie said...

That is a great card Kris! I'm positive your DH will love it!

Pat (mspfd) said...

This is a stunner, Kris. I am loving the gorgeous design and all the neat details to added to this creation.

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Gorgeous card! Your husband is going to love it :) I really like the colors in this Cute Quail set!

Kathy W. said...

Love this quail and V will love it too. Great layout and loving the nesties.

Glenda Atkins said...

Wow gorgeous card Kris , love the background papers, terrific job!

Georgia Ehrmann said...

Wonderful design and I love the green! I bet hubby will love it!
~Hugs~

Patti P. said...

You are ahead, don't you just love that?? What a great card for him. I love the way you used the brown digi paper for you punched edge, frame and corner, they add just the right punch with the leaf paper. Beautiful card,

MaxineD said...

Love it Kris - fun and yet taylored to 'fit' the recipient!
Blessings
Maxine

Karen Howard said...

Kris, this is gorgeous! Love everything about this card! Hugs, Karen

Vicki said...

Kris simply stunning card!!! Makes a great bday card for a man...and nice turkey day card! Love the papers you used...awesome job!

HUGS!
Vicki

auntbeespickles said...

Oh Kris, I just love your work! Great layout and wonderful use of the digital paper! Just adorable card maybe I shouldn't say that since it is for your husband. lol
Hugs, Sarah

Dawn Frost said...

Kris love this colour combo! The deep rust and green are perfect together.

Patti J said...

Beautifully done, Kris! I am liking this quail more each time I see it!!! Very awesome card, my friend - thanks for Sharing!

Lorianna said...

LOVE this Kris!!!
So bright and Vibrant!!
Hugs

AllisonG said...

Great card! I love all the details from the photo corner to the stitching to the delicate yet not feminine border.

Amy Johnson said...

Soooo cute! Love the colors!