Friday, October 14, 2011

Sketch by Carly #42



Hey all... it's Friday and that means a new sketch up at Sketches by Carly!!  My daughter draws some really great sketches i must say.  Some are kinda challenging, but this time she went easy on us!  *Ü* 

Our sponsor is The Digi Garden and one player will win 5 digis of their choice!   The Digi Garden provided our DT with some cute digis and I chose Shawna with Bow and colored her with Copics.  Come show us what you can do with this sketch.  There's lots of inspiration by the DT too!



Bee creative...Ink Something!

7 comments:

Leanne said...

Hi Kris!
Adorable card! Love the colors and the image is soo cute!
I hope to play in a challenge soon, we'll see if I have time. TFS! ;)

MaxineD said...

Wonderful colourful card Kris - interesting sketch :-)
Blessings
Maxine

Kathy W. said...

Such a cute image..Love the colors and the flowers are the perfect touch! Great job sis ♥

Pat (mspfd) said...

Amazing coloring and such a perfect take on Carly's sketch, Kris! Precious card.

Karen McPherson said...

I was searching for an idea for a pastor appreciation card and found a post you did in 2008. I was so inspired I created a similar card and gave you credit on my blog. I am now a follower and love your work. Looking forward to seeing more. Have a blessed day!

My blog A Card Retreat

Merlyn said...

Beautiful and bright card:)I love the colours and roses used

Helen said...

I love the colors on this card. They are so bright and cheerful. What a cute little girl, too! Awesome coloring on her! Wish. I. Could. Make. Cards. Soon. Wish I had YOU to make cards with! Have a great day!