Saturday, October 01, 2011

Quirky Turkey ~ New Release at Doodle Pantry

Hi and happy Saturday!!  As you know I'm on the Creative Team at Doodle Pantry and we've made a little change-a-roonie... we are now doing New Releases on the FIRST of every month (instead of the 5th) as it's easier to remember.  Then we will still start our monthly challenge on the 5th.  So that means today's NR day!!  You will not be disappointed.  There's so many CUTE digi sets and if you are in love with the Quirky line, there are several more today, amongst several other non-quirky sets! 

I've used Quirky Turkey ~  so fun to say!   This set is actually FREE with purchase for a limited time!!  In this set, you will get an outline version, a fully colored version, a colored using fun pattered paper version (similar to what I did here), and a few digi papers!!  I pieced my feathers with 2 papers from this set, and the teal if from the Quirky Owl set.  I colored his body with my Copics.  This was a lot of fun to make.  Can't wait to create more!!  Come on over and see what all is releasing today *Ü*

Just have to say... Sue (from McMahon Five Designs) gifted me with a new set of Spellbinders that included this fancy border I used on my card!  THANK YOU so much Sue... ((♥♥♥)) the whole set ~ you are the sweetest!!  *Ü*


Bee creative...Ink Something!

SUPPLIES USED TO MAKE THIS:

16 comments:

Glenda Atkins said...

Love your Quirky Turkey and yes I just love to say it, it makes me smile. Wonderful job on the background, looks so colourful and happy. Love your paper piecing. Super duper card:)

Lorie said...

He is completely adorable! I love your card layout too! Great job!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Quirky Turkey couldn't be cuter! Love the vivid mix of colors and awesome design. Beautiful coloring too!

Kathy W. said...

Oh my sis..he is just too cute! Love the paper piecing on the feathers and the swirly flourish is perfect. Great job.

Patti J said...

Wonderfully delightful and fun! These Quirky images are making me so happy - they are total cuteness! Lovin' your card, Kris! Great job!!!

Elizabeth Hart said...

Love this silly turkey and he is so striking in all these fabulous layers you created on this card!

MaxineD said...

Love that colourful and very quirky turkey!!
Blessings
Maxine

Georgia Ehrmann said...

Quirky Turkey...so much fun to say and your card is fun too! I love how you have used all of the papers and incorporated the sewing...awesome!
~Hugs~

Donna said...

Kris - your card made me smile, it's so happy!! Wonderful job!!

Amy Johnson said...

too fun!

auntbeespickles said...

Oh Kris, how darling is this! I just love your creativity!! Love how you changed the colors - what a smartie pants you are! =) Great card!
Hugs, Sarah

Karen Howard said...

This is really gorgeous! Love the bright colors and pops of white!

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Oh how cute is this! The bright happy colors and your layout to show off those papers wow!

Patti P. said...

What a fun card...I can hardly wait to make something with this set... your LO is terrific and love the papers you used to piece his feathers. Love your new SB's, you lucky girl.

Dawn Frost said...

Oh Kris what an adorable card! I love the bright colours and layers.

Helen said...

Such a fun, colorful cuite! I'm not going to want to eat turkey ever again after looking at him!!!