Thursday, October 13, 2011

M5D New Releases - Psalm 106:1

Hello and happy Thursday!  I’m back with a New Release from McMahon Five Design… and one of my own digi creations *Ü*  The sentiment is from M5D and is Psalm 106:1, a perfect sentiment for this season of giving thanks! 
The digi stamp below is one of my creations … inspired* by a similar “Spellbinders Compatible Stamp set” by a popular rubber stamp company ;)     (*okay, more like copied… I just loved the stamp set and I knew I had similar silouettes in my Photoshop, so I set out to see if I could possibly create something similar that would work with the Nestabilities that I own!!)  *Ü*  I was happily surprised how it came out!!  I have a few ideas for more with Christmas coming up and even a masculine one.  So… we’ll see how that goes!  I’ll share here if they come out!
McMahon Five Designs has lots of other great new digis released today, so why not hop on over to the BLOG and take a peek at all the gorgeous DT creations!!  *Ü*  
Bee creative...Ink Something!
SUPPLIES USED TO MAKE THIS:

5 comments:

Sara I. said...

Absolutely STUNNING!! LOVE the colored flowers against the black! Beautifully punched and the pin is perfect! Love it!

Helen said...

Beautiful! You did good! Have a blessed day!

MaxineD said...

Kris this is fabulous - love it. Love all the extra details like the pearls etc - the more I look the more I see, which I love in a card!
Blessings
Maxine

Michelle ~ daydreams505 said...

Absolutely striking card this week Kris. :) I could never do this. :)

Christine said...

This is gorgeous Kristine! I love that digi that you made!!!