Saturday, September 17, 2011

Whimsy & Stars Studio - Acorns Pumpkin Teddy

I am loving this weather right now… the crispness in the morning air really feels like Fall!  Still a bit smokey here though due to the fires nearby, but not as bad lately.  Anywho… here’s a card I made using this adorable li’l Acorns Pumpkin Teddy, new at Whimsy & Stars Studio!  I used an older Key Ingredients kit (papers, ribbon, stickles, & buttons) that was perfect for Fall cards.  Come check out lots of cuteness on the Whimsy & Stars Blog… and if you aren’t a fan at Facebook yet, we do have FREEBIES there now and then, so come on over and join the group!!  *Ü*  I’ll be back tomorrow with a fun project for SSIC.  See ya then!
Bee creative...Ink Something!

CARD RECIPE:

6 comments:

Jan Hunnicutt said...

This is so sweet I love it Kris!

Lorie said...

Oh, my how adorable! I love the acorn on the bears head...too cute!

Glittered Paws said...

Love him - the acorn on his head is adorable. Great DP and buttons.

Crystal said...

AWW What a cute little guy, ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE Kristine!

Sara I. said...

Absolutely precious!! Love the grass and fabulous ribbon!! Always perfect!

Kathy W. said...

Awesome job Kris...love the layout and the coloring is perfect!