Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Whimsy & Stars Halloween Girl

Good Tuesday evening to ya!  (ok, did that sound Irish to you? lol )  I just thought I'd check the challenges that I entered my Thanksgiving Card (that I posted here last week) into and it turns out I won Top Three at The Kraft Journal!!  WooHoo!!  It was my first time entering there, so that's a nice surprise *Ü* 


Ok, onto a new card for today... as you may have noticed I recently purchased a pack of Kraft cardstock and have had some fun coloring my digis with Prisma color pencils.  Today's card uses a new Whimsy & Stars Studio digi called Halloween Girl... and I'm entering this one in the challenge at The Kraft Journal which is witches, ghosts or goblins.  Other challenges with a Halloween theme this week are:  KB Cute Monday #29, Paper Playtime #56, Crazy 4 Challenges c4c106And here she is… too cute to spook!  *Ü* 

Bee creative...Ink Something!

SUPPLIES USED TO MAKE THIS:

10 comments:

MaxineD said...

Love the colour contrast here Kris, and the girl is fabulously coloured.
Blessings
Maxine

Chelsea said...

Congratulations. It is colored beautifully, I can totally see why you won!

Janis said...

This is great! Love your coloring and the image matting. :) Janis
My Crafting Blog Pause Dream Enjoy
My Challenge Blog Paper Playtime
Cricut Tutorials & Other Fun Stuff @ Above Rubies Studio

Pat (mspfd) said...

Congratulations Kris! This is such a terrific card with superb details and coloring.

Kathy said...

Kris this is beautiful! Love the image colored on kraft, looks amazing. Your coloring always rocks. So happy you won that top 3 (well deserved, they have great taste!).

Beth Moore said...

Kris, your image is perfectly colored and adorable...love that color scheme too...the unexpected purple and the orange polkadot paper...fabulous! Thanks for playing along with us again this week at The Kraft Journal!

Glenda Atkins said...

Congratulations Kris, and your card is fabulous, well deserved win!!

Kim Duran said...

What a fun Halloween card! I love the colors and the black and white frame around the label. And that little image is colored so pretty! I just love the way coloring looks directly on kraft paper! Gorgeous! Great job and thanks for sharing your creation with us this week at The Kraft Journal!

Karen Howard said...

Wow, this is spooktacular! Love the design and mesh. May is just CASE all your cards, LOL!

Helen said...

What an adorable witch! I think I may have commented on this one on facebook, but I love it!