Friday, September 30, 2011

Sketch by Carly #41 - Sock Monkey

Woohoo, it's TGIF!!  And today we have a new sketch up at Sketches by Carly for you all to try!  Our sponsor this time is Bugaboo Stamps who generously supplied our DT with some fun digis to help inspire you to play along!!  You may use any vendor’s stamps or digis… just follow the sketch!!   One winner will get a gift code for $21 to spend at the Bugaboo store... that's like getting 7 Digis FREE!!  We also have several Bugaboo DT members play along with us, so you'll get to see some of each team's cards to inspire you to come play!!
Bee creative...Ink Something!

Will add my supply list soon!  I'm too wiped out tonight as I'm pre-posting this, LOL! 

7 comments:

Crystal said...

Oh my word Kristine that is one ADORABLE sock monkey, your colors are FABULOUS and I SOOOOO LOVE your banner!!!! Gorgeous girly!

Lorie said...

Oh girl...as always you made a beautiful card! That image is adorable and I love the colors!

MaxineD said...

Very cheerful card, Kris. Love it.
Blessings
Maxine

Glenda Atkins said...

Totally wonderful, so bright and cheery. Love the roses and the leaves, beautiful card Kristine!

Sue from Oregon said...

Oh so cute! Love the bright colors!

Kathy W. said...

So cute sis! Loving this li'l sock monkey. Great papers and those leaves..I must get! lol

Helen said...

Um, yeah, did you say you were sending this card to me? lol IT'S TOO CUTE!!!! Gosh, I gotta get some time to make some cards soon! I love this layout!