Sunday, September 18, 2011

Pumpkin Birdie Treat Dish Card – Psalm 136:1

Hello *Ü*  I have another fun Treat Dish Card to share… this one is for our Stampin’ Sisters in Christ Challenge today which is use a Bible Verse and something with wings on it.  Our hostess is Chris Olsen who shares this verse:  “They that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength, they shall mount up with winds like eagles.” Isaiah 40:31. Please hop over to the DT Blog to read her devotional, see the lovely creations by the design team and then…  enter our challenge *Ü*

Funny that while I was just sitting down to print my Pumpkin Birdie from Doodle Pantry yesterday,  I got an IM from my sis who asked if I’d like to do a “Sister Challenge”.  Well, you know me… never turn down a challenge ;)  She wanted to make one of these Treat Dish Cards (template by Doodle Pantry) so … I combined that with our SSIC challenge for this week.  Check out what Kathy made using this fun template.

Here is the Treat Dish folded up flat like a card:

and again, here it is open with candy and Sentiment :

Hope you’ll come on over to join our “WINGS & VERSE” challenge at Stampin’ Sisters in Christ Challenges!  One player will win a $15 GIFT CARD to our sponsor’s store, Our Daily Bread Designs!! 
Bee creative...Ink Something!

SUPPLIES USED TO MAKE THIS:

26 comments:

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Oh I just adore your treat dish card Kris!! Now I will have to try and create one when I get home. How fun and absolutely beautiful!! Your colors, coloring, image and choice of dp are gorgeous. Beautiful design!! Have a great day!!
hugs,
Chris

Miesje said...

Oh how cute! I love this, so creative. I will have to look up that template. Your fall colors are so fun.

Grace said...

OMgoodness Kris this is just too stinkin cute!!! I love this fun fold! It's adorable as a card and even cuter holding candy corn! Yum!!! This is just the best idea evah!!! Your image is just adorable and colored oh so perfect! Thanks for the inspiration my friend!!!
hugs,
Grace

Becky said...

This is just adorable Chris! Gorgeous coloring and great treat box. love how you show pictures of everything you used too. :)

Kathy W. said...

Amazing Kris...love the colors and that image is awesome! Thanks for doing the sister challenge with me. LOVE ya,

hugs~
Kathy

Georgia Ehrmann said...

Kris,
I love your creation! I am so going to have to make one of these! Your coloring is wonderful :D
Hugs,
Georgia

Patti J said...

Your candy corn goodness is wonderful!!! Love your coloring, and oh my goodness, the layout of your center focal section is wonderful!!! Thanks for sharing, dear friend...

Karen Howard said...

Kris, this is fantastic! Love that the card folds out into a candy dish!

Lorie said...

Absolutely gorgeous Kris! I love Kathy's too!

auntbeespickles said...

Hi Kris, this is just adorable! Wow, love the coloring - well, I always love your coloring! =) The candy dish is just so fun! Great job!!
Hugs, Sarah

Seleise said...

another great card/candy dish, Kristine! Love it! the coloring is amazing too!

Lori said...

Cute birdie!!! Love this treat dish, too. Have a great week, Kris.

Pat (mspfd) said...

Absolutely gorgeous! What fabulous work, Kris!

Elizabeth Hart said...

I love your treat card - I just want to grab the candy corn right out of it. This is definately on my list of things to make!

MaxineD said...

Kris this is fabulous - love your colours and the natty dish - gotta go have a look for it.
Blessings
Maxine

Patti P. said...

Candy corn, yummy....love your choice in the image and verse. So pretty and love the way you show it packaged for giving. Thanks for your inspiration.
Patti

Glenda Atkins said...

Fabulous treat dish, love the colours, the twine, the verse and the birdie in the pumpkins. Wonderful use of all the elements. Really a beautiful creation!

Amy Johnson said...

This is so sweet and pretty. Love the colors.

Elizabeth, The Shepherdess said...

Kris, I just love the bright, cheery colors you use in your cards and stuff. This project is fantastic and gives me some ideas for a few things I need to make this fall. Thanks for the inspiration! =)

Dawn Frost said...

Way too cute Kristine! Just love that birdie and pumpkin.

salma said...

I see your cards that's was amazing but i asked a question to you ,Is there a way to view which cards are about to merge before doing it???
discount card printing
custom gift cards
plastic card
Scratch Card

Peggysuez said...

That is a cool template, you are always so good at choosing new ideas to try and illustrate them so well! Cute little birdie and wonderful coloring and technique.

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Adorable! Simply adorable, love it Kris and Kathy's is cute too :)

Vicki said...

Kris absolutely awesome creation.

HUGS!
Vicki

MariLynn said...

Kris, this is such a cute little treat box. Hugs and blessings for today!!!!!

Lovely Linda said...

How adorable is this Kris - I love that Treat Holder and the adorable images - gorgeous! Love your colours too Kris - you are a creative machine my friend! {{{hugs}}}