Sunday, September 11, 2011

Peek-a-Boo... I See You!


Today’s card is for the new challenge at Stampin’ Sisters in Christ challenges. The challenge is to have a door or window.  Some ideas include a gate, a house, church, birdcage, paper with a door or window on it, or ... why not try creating a door or window on your project by making it see-thru (window) or a door that opens?  Stop by our challenge blog to read Rebekka’s devotional and see the Design Team’s creations!  Our sponsor this week is Simon Says Stamp.  Hope you’ll join us *Ü*

Bee creative...Ink Something!

CARD RECIPE:
Stamps:  “My Friend”  by Mo’s Digital Pencil
Paper:  August Key Ingredients by Taylored Expressions
Dies:  Labels ? Nestabilities by Spellbinders
Coloring:  Copics
Sketch:  my own
Size:  5.5” square

14 comments:

Miesje said...

What a fun happy card! I love the colors and that image is adorable. The gate is perfect! Love it.

Dorcas said...

Hi Kris! THis is gorgeous! I love the bright happy colors and this is one of my fave images too. :-)

Grace said...

Oh my goodness Kris this is just the cutest evah!!! LOVE this gate and sweet image! Love your coloring.... wowza! Have a great week my friend!
hugs,
Grace

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Aw!! This is absolutely darling Kris!! I just love the gate and how she is peeking under. Your colors and coloring are stunning!! Have a great week!!
hugs,
Chris

Kathy W. said...

Oh my Gawsh Kris...this is the cutest image! The dp works great and love that ribbon! You Rocked this one (as you always do..) *Ü*

Lorie said...

Awww...that is just so sweet! Beautiful as always!

Lori said...

Beautiful! Just the color & brightness I needed to see on this dreary day!!!

Traci M said...

This is such an adorable image, and colored up so beautifully...love your fun and happy colors, too!! Have a blessed week, Kris!!

Glenda Atkins said...

Oh I do love your bow, it's wonderful, and the image is coloured so well - wow! That little doggy is so cute looking out from under the gate:0) A gorgeous card Kris!

Becky said...

I just love this peek a boo image, so adorable.

MaxineD said...

Love the sweetness of your your card Kris :-) and the bright colours.
Blessings
Maxine

Peggysuez said...

So bright and pretty! Love this sweet little card!

Helen said...

Adorable! I love your bow and this image is the cutest thing, and it's beautifully colored as well! Such a cheerful card!

Merlyn said...

Hi..Thanks a lot for your sweet comment and following my blog:) All the cards are very bright and colourful :)