Wednesday, September 21, 2011

My Winner of D2D Blog Hop Prize is…

Congratulations Jessica!! You will receive  $3 Gift Code to spend at the D2D digi store *Ü*  THANK YOU to ALL who hopped with us these last couple of days!!  I certainly had fun hopping myself, and seeing all the cute new stamps now available at Whipper Snapper Designs, and I hope you all grabbed your Free Digi Papers at D2D?!!  Happy Creating *Ü*

A couple of reminders: 

Sketches by Carly is needing some players!  One player will win a Free La-La Land Crafts rubber stamp of their choice, so hope we get some players *Ü*

If you have kids who love to craft… and have any La-La Land Crafts stamps or digis, please encourage them to come play along at La-La Land Crafts 4 KIDS!!  The contest theme is to Use your Favorite Color!

2 comments:

jessica said...

Thanks Kris!!

gift ideas said...

I am really very glad after read here and I appreciate for the information that you presented here.