Monday, September 12, 2011

Image Fashback Monday at M5D

Hello *Ü*  Today's card if for the “Image Flashback” at  McMahon Five Designs . This one is called “Feels Like Fall” by Solocosmo (Jessica Grundy).  Isn’t she pretty and perfect for Fall?  I had fun coloring this up with my Copics… although my camera does not like yellow so much.  Oh woops ~ just noticed I forgot to color her li’l bow on her dress … that should be blue.  I followed my daughter’s current sketch at Sketches by Carly (picture in top right sidebar).
See more DT's creations at the McMahon Five Designs Blog!

Bee creative...Ink Something!

SUPPLIES USED:

6 comments:

Lorie said...

Yep, that is definitely pretty and perfect for fall! I know I say this often but...I wish I could color like you!

Flip-Flop Creations said...

Gorgeous card Kris!! I love these bright Fall colors and your coloring is fabulous. ~jeni :)

Bananastamper said...

Beautiful card Kristine! The bow and plaid button are perfect on there! Take care,
Shanna :)

MaxineD said...

Gorgeous, Kris, she looks so sweet in the brown!
Blessings
Maxine

Carolyn said...

Your card is gorgeous Kris! Your coloring is amazing and really puts mine to shame. Even if I did have my copics to use, it would not look as fabulous as yours does. I really need to take a coloring class or something. I'm sad now :( However, your card does inspire and is beautiful to look at. Will make someone very happy to receive this. Thanks for sharing!

Hugs,
Carolyn

Helen said...

Oh, how pretty! Your coloring on this is amazing! I love it!