Monday, August 08, 2011

New Craft Blog for KIDS!!


 
La-La Land Crafts has started a new blog for kids... by kids!!  There are 4 hostesses, including both my daughters who are sharing their cards, some "how-to's", and even bi-weekly contests!!  If you have kids who like to craft, please come on over and join in the fun!! 

Maddy just posted her first card for the new blog tonight, so I hope you'll hop over and support the girls.  They're very excited about this new venture.  =) 
Bee creative...Ink Something! 

8 comments:

Lorie said...

How fun! I will be sure to check it out!

Sara I. said...

Wow! Thanks for the heads up - my 12 year old will be thrilled to say the least! Going to check it out now! ~hugs

MaxineD said...

wow Kris, very innovative. My kids are grown up now, so I won't be a long time visitor, but all the best to yours for picking up on this!!
Blessings
Maxine

Patti J said...

What a great idea!!! Good luck to the girls :)

Kathy W. said...

That's a great idea! I'm looking forward to seeing the girls' projects.

Rose Ann said...

Sounds awesome, Kris!! What a great idea!!

homes in richmond hill said...

I sure kids will likes it very much as well as it is really impressive work to do the new for art subject. Awesome blog and best for kids for brain power also.

gift ideas said...

I am new to your site and still have to catch up on all of your blogs. Since I started reading the other week what you are doing is fantastic. Sounds awesome, Kris. You have a great idea.