Friday, August 05, 2011

HUGE New Release at Doodle Pantry!!

Today is an exciting new release at Doodle Pantry… and it’s HUGE!  Lots of fabby new digis being released and lots of samples by the Design Team too! But before I get to my cards, I want to tell you about some specials going on!!

You can get 5 great sets in this month’s digi grab bag for 50% OFF Aug. 5-19  
  You can get the newly released Rounded Wishes set for FREE with any purchase… no time limit!! 
ALL products in the “school” category are 40% OFF Aug. 5-28 (excluding templates) –*scroll clear down to see how you can get the newly released School Sheep and digi paper FREE!!
 
Now for some inspiration!!  I have 2 cards to share, both using the versatile new set called Topiary Seasons.  It has 4 different topiaries, in full color or outlines so you can color em yourself.  That’s what I did here using Copics.   Also released today is an awesome Four Seasons Digi Paper Pack, from which this sunflower paper came from.  The sentiments I used on both cards came from the new Rounded Wishes (FREE with any purchase)!!
 

Christmas Topiary from the Topiary Season dig set.

 
DPDC15:  Oooh, can’t forget…. today starts a new Doodle Pantry Challenge!!  All you have to do is use ANY Doodle Pantry image and you will be emailed the new sets, School Sheep & School Time Papers!!  Everyone who plays wins!!
Bee creative...Ink Something!

CARD RECIPE:
Stamps:  Topiary Seasons; Rounded Wishes (Doodle Pantry)
Paper:  Four Seasons Digi Paper Pack (Doodle Pantry)
Dies & Punches: Labels 10 Nesties, Labels 14 Nesties (Spellbinders); Fancy Corners, Frills border embossing folder (Cuttlebug); Fence border punch (Martha Stewart
Accessories:  pearls (McMahon Five Designs); Sunflower punches (SU!); Leaf die (?); brown Sparkly Fluff (Our Craft Lounge)
Size: 5.5” square (both)

18 comments:

Jerusha said...

These are fantastic cards! I definitely want to buy this set. Love these!

alteredforhim said...

These cards are adorable! I love all the textures and layers and the colors are so pretty.

Have a peaceful day.

Pat (mspfd) said...

Beautiful everything Kris! What fabulous creations.

Heide said...

Super work! Love the Christmas card, love what you did with the papers. Fantastic coloring on the images.

Glenda Atkins said...

Terrific work Kris, both cards are designed differently, they both come from one set and are both beautiful. Wow!!

Lori said...

Great cards, Kris! Looks like a fantastic digi set!

Lorie said...

Oh, gosh...I love, love, love your cards Kris! Fun set!

auntbeespickles said...

Oh Kris, these are so beautiful! The Christmas one is the next set on my list to make. So beautiful! Great creativity!
Hugs, Sarah

Patti J said...

Beautifully done, Kris! I think that we all loved the sunflower!!! I can't wait to work with the Christmas topiarty as well! Great work, my friend - thanks for sharing! Hugs...

MaxineD said...

Wonderful, cheerful cards, Kris. I particularly like the Christmas one.
Blessings
Maxine

Karen Howard said...

Both your cards are beautiful, love your shading! You inspire me to keep practicing! Hugs, Karen

Kathy W. said...

These are both so cute Kris...especially love the Christmasy one!!

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Wow, your cards are beautiful Kris!

Lisa said...

Your cards are so beautiful! The sunflower card is my fave - I love how you punched and embossed the terracotta colored cardstock!

Christa said...

oww great cards kris, love your butterfly and roses on the cards they are so sweet hugs christa

Anita Hovey said...

both fab cards...but I love the sunflower paper & layout on the first!

Robbie said...

Oh My stars and garters!!!! These are both incredible. Your layouts are awesome and I'm totally blown away by your punched fence, embossed border panels. Wow Wow Wow even a 4th Wow!

Sharon Basel said...

These are both so beautiful Kris! I love the details you incorporated in the sunflower one like the fence punch and the embossing. The Christmas card is fabulous - love the flourish bits there and that wonderful layout.