Thursday, August 11, 2011

Do Something FUN Today!

Every day should have a little something FUN in it right??  What do you consider fun?  My girls went to dance camp last week and drama camp this week (just mornings while I'm at work)... and the afternoons we're finding a li'l crafty time, t.v. time, mom getting after them cause they don't work on their CLEANING time!  I know, such a mean mommy, after all it IS summer.  (although too hot to be outside every day—we love the a/c!)  Okay, onto my card...

This is an older digi by Doodle Pantry called Caterpillar Swing.  I had printed it months ago and, well, I like to print as many different ones on a page so I don't waste c.s. and I just never got this one colored up, so into my stamped & printed bin it went.  Carly's been doing SUCH an awesome job micro-cleaning my craft room for me (thanks Carly!!) and I came across this li'l guy so I colored him up!  Whaddaya think? 
Don't forget the new release!!  There's several really great specials going on right now plus, everyone who enters our challenge on the Doodle Pantry blog will receive the School Sheep and School time digi papers complimentary!!
Bee creative...Ink Something!
CARD RECIPE:
Stamps:  Caterpillar Swing
Paper:  It's All About Girls (DCWV)
Dies:  Spellbinders
Size:  4.5" x 6.25"

14 comments:

Jerusha said...

This is SO cute! I love it! :)

Heide said...

What a fun , fun card. Great bright colors.

Lorie said...

Oh, he is just so cute! I love the fun in this card...makes me smile!

Glenda Atkins said...

Oh I love your card and I just got that die set, isn't it wonderful! Great colour choices and I love your green ribbon and the adorable cheek.

Pat (mspfd) said...

This is so darn cute and I LOVE your coloring and great design and papers.

Lola said...

LOL! I LOVE this. He's having so much fun...and I'm not a fan of bugs. But he's too cute. Oh, and I'm a mean mommy too :)

Lisa said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE! I love the little ruffle :) Your mix of papers is fantastic also - love the pink and green! :)

Robbie said...

Oh Hug a Bug! He's adorable. Love the pink accent around the image and those gorgeous cherries. I whole heartedly endorse the sentiment. Love the Green Ruffle.

auntbeespickles said...

Hi Kris, this is so cute! Who wants to do that pesty "cleaning time"? =) I love the color combo! So happy!
Hugs, Sarah

MaxineD said...

Fabulous - he made me smile, and I love all your bright colours.
Blessings
Maxine

Karen Howard said...

Your card is super fun today!!!

Becky said...

How cute!! This card just puts a smile on your face :)

Patti J said...

May I please borrow Carly? My whole HOUSE needs micro-cleaning! Adorable card, Kris - thanks for the smile today!!! Hugs...

Sharon Basel said...

This is so cute with that wonderful cherry paper and that gorgeous ruffled green ribbon.