Wednesday, August 17, 2011

D2D Designer's Challenge Reminder

We would love to have you join us for this week’s Designed 2 Delight's DT Challenge! It's being hosted by Debbie S.: “Color Combo: Pink + Black.”  Challenge ends Friday night.  Here is my card.
I used the Dancing Mice set (D2D) and then used my Cricut to cut out “friends” and covered it with pink glitter (much more sparkly IRL)… and the rest of the card was cut using my SCAL and the free “Hello” kit from Sherry K Designs.  Shaped cards are so fun.  And I’m getting more use out of my Cricut!  *Ü*  Hope you’ll join us in our Pink & Black color challenge!!  One player will win a digi of your choice for playing along! 
Bee creative...Ink Something!

CARD RECIPE:
Stamps:  Dancing Mice by Designed 2 Delight
Paper:  digi paper (see below)
SVG's:  Hello Card Kit by Sherry K Designs
Size:  5.5" x 3.25"

5 comments:

Lorie said...

How absolutely adorable! You know I love the pink! Excellent job using that Cricut!

Lori said...

How cute!!! Love the glitter and shaped card.

Pat said...

How adorable, Kris! I am loving the sparkly sentiment :)

Amy Johnson said...

How adorable! I love the shape! I scrolled down and saw your apple card too! So cute!

Kathy W. said...

LOVE it!! I went and grabbed the freeie kit too. Really love the mouse on your wonderfully shaped card.

Sorry I'm so behind in commenting!