Tuesday, July 05, 2011

What's New Today at Doodle Pantry?!

Hey there my wonderful bloggy friends!!  We had such a great day yesterday for the 4th!  We took the kids to the parade in the morning and then played softball at the park in the afternoon.  Did a li’l BBQ-ing and then popped some corn to eat while we watched fireworks!  Hope you all had a fun day as well!

Today is “New Release Day” at Doodle Pantry Digital Doodles!!  You can see all these cute sets in the NEWEST RELEASES category in the shop.  You can also see more samples by the Design Team if you hop over to the DP Blog

I have 2 cards to share.  This1st one I used Beaver Hello set & digi papers
Isn’t he adorable?  I recently purchased this cute-n-curvy pinwheel die from Li’l Inker Designs and thought it was perfect to put in this beaver’s hand… just chillin’ out!  *Ü*   I used the digi papers in the Beaver Hello set to make the pinwheel, and the other dp is from one of my Key Ingredients kits.

And for my next card I used the Peacock Birdie. I just love all of Laurie’s birdie digis, but this has to be one of my new faves…so pretty & you can color it whatever colors you’d like!  The set comes with Outlines and fully Colored versions as well as digi papers!!  And best yet.. YOU CAN WIN THIS DIGI SET!!  Everyone who enters our challenge will receive this Peacock Birdie set complimentary!! 

What’s the challenge??  Just use any DP image!  You have 2 weeks to enter!! Don't have any DP images?? Check out the 15 items on the FREEBIES page to get you started!!  You're sure to find something that strikes your fancy =)
I used my daughter’s newest sketch at Sketches by Carly!  There’s still a couple more days to enter… and this time everyone who enters WINS!  Carly is giving away her cute “Purrfectly Sweet Kitty” digi set to all who play with her sketch.  (see her blog to enter and see what you’ll receive!)  The leaves are part of a die set by Marianne Designs.

Don’t forget… Doodle Pantry has a DIGI GRAB BAG with four sets priced at 50% OFF!!  Wanna see what you’ll get in the Grab Bag??  CLICK HERE!  (good until July 19th)

Bee creative…Ink Something!!  *Ü*

17 comments:

Becky said...

Both of these are just too cute Kris, Love the pinwheel on the first one and the color combo on the second one is fabulous.

Heide said...

These are wonderful! Love the pinwheel with the DP's. Great coloring.

Pat (mspfd) said...

What cuteness! Adorable cards and I just love your pinwheel. The digi papers really make the sweet images pop!

Lori said...

Heehee, is that beaver ever cute! Great idea to have him hold the pinwheel, perfect size. What a great die. Love the color combo on your birdie card, she is adorable with the peacock tail.

Patti J said...

Totally cute, Kris!!! Lovin' that pinwheel! And that birdie is so precious! Great cards, my friend! Sounds like your 4th was wonderful - glad you had a good weekend!!! Hugs...

Glenda Atkins said...

Fabulous cards Kris, love the pinwheel, the papers and the stitching on the beaver card - adorable. Wow to your peacock card, it is quite wonderful, love the papers and the added flowers. Two creative pieces of work.

Lorie said...

*Thud* Picking myself up off the floor! Both of your cards are amazing! Can I just have an ounce of your talent? Pleease?

Karen Howard said...

OMG, these are fabulous! Love your coloring on the beaver and the peacock birdie is just darling! Hugs, Karen

Lisa said...

Awesome Kris! The little pinwheel is so cute and I love the coloring of your peacock!

MaxineD said...

What cheerful and fun cards - love the one with the pinwheel!
Blessings
Maxine

Laura Pryor said...

Oh my goodness!!! I am so happy you shared this with me! Your card is fantastic!! I love that the little guy is holding the pinwheel!! FAB-U-LOUS!!!!
Laura
Lil' Inker Designs

Dawn Frost said...

Kris wow! Love both of them, the border on the birdie one is gorgeous. I haven't seen that one before!

Kathy W. said...

Wow! Both cards are stunning:) Love the pinwheel and the peacock is colored so beautifully! Great job sis *Ü*

Helen said...

That beaver makes me laugh! He's a cutie and your card is adorable! Love the pinwheel. I love the bright colors of your bluebird card and the sentiment is awesome. Oh! I love your new blog look, too!

Laurie said...

eeeee! both of these just take the cake! fabulous pinwheel! awesome details and layering the birdie card!

Jennie said...

These are both amazing!
I absolutely love love love that pinwheel! Its super awesome :D

The ickle birdy is super awesome too! You are very creative :D

Sharon Basel said...

Kris these are just fantastic! I love that spinner in the beaver's hand - pure genious. And your peacock card is too gorgeous for words. Outstanding use of the digital papers and the punched edges are perfect with the peacock image too.