Friday, July 08, 2011

Rainbows n' Clouds Are All the Rage

Well I think I just crawled out from under a rock because I hadn't realized just how popular rainbows and clouds are right now!

I recently came across a new company called Li'l Inker Designs and I purchased their cute pinwheel die 'n clear stamp sentiments set.  While I was there, I saw their Rainbows n' Clouds set and oh my goodness... such cute samples too! 

Then it hit me... I had this rainbow/heart and clouds on my Create-a-Critter Cricut cartridge!!  Does this look familiar??  I was flipping through my li'l cartridge booklet the other day, and this rainbow n' heart gave me the idea for my new blog header!  So I decided to also make a card using it, although I think I'm still gonna have to get the LID set because you get 2 styles of perforated cloud dies, a whole rainbow and a bigger 4-color rainbow arch die, plus 20 different sentiment stamps!    Go check em out! 

CHALLENGES: 
Bows and Berries want us to USE KRAFT on our projects,  and Cooking with Cricut is ANYTHING GOES!

OH ... almost forgot, there's a new sketch challenge at SKETCHES BY CARLY today!!  One player will win 3 digis of your choice to spend at the McMahon Five Designs shop!   Thanks for stopping by *Ü*

13 comments:

Becky said...

I love this Kris, what a beautiful rainbow.

Kathy W. said...

Very cute card Sis! And I love your new blog make-over! Thanks so much for doing mine:)

Lori said...

This is a spectacular card Kris!!! The embossed craft looks like more clouds and the fence makes it a cute scene, wow, great job. Have a fun weekend!

Jean said...

This is so pretty! Thanks for playing along with us at Cooking with Cricut.

Danni said...

So vivid, bright and happy! Awesome!

MaxineD said...

Lovely cheerful card :-)
Blessings
Maxine

Sue from Oregon said...

Love this Katie!!!

Sue from Oregon said...

Okay I know it's Kristine LOL

Shelly Schmidt said...

Darling card- and I love the inspiration for your new header- I have no clue how to do cool designs like that!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Love your rainbow, heart and clouds -- and the sentiment could not be more perfect. Great colors, texture and design!

Jen said...

Super cute card, Kris! Love the bright colors and the embossing is a nice touch. Thanks so much for linking up to our "Anything Goes" challenge this week at Cooking With Cricut.

~ Jen, CWC Design Team
www.gator-4-life.blogspot.com

TX Scrapper Mom said...

Adorable card! Love the sentiment as well! Thanks for playing with us at Cooking with Cricut :)

~Roberta, CWC DT
www.txscrappermom.blogspot.com

bosenberries said...

Rainbows are all the rage now and yours is just fab!!! Thanks so much for playing with Bows and Berries!!! Robin