Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Peacock Beauty by Designed 2 Delight

Well hello friends and happy Tuesday!!  Right now I'm basking in the sun at the beach--I hope!  I prescheduled this while I am away this week.  Although looking at the weather on the Oregon coast it looks a bit coldish -- with 30% chance of precip :( boo!  LOL.  We've been wanting to go for a couple years now, so we rented a beach house for a week.  But I don't know... the weather this year has been kinda crazy!!   Crossing fingers for some awesome weather! 

Speaking of the beach... this week's D2D Designer's Saturday Challenge is “Let’s go to the BEACH!”  So let’s see what beachy, tropical or even really summery creations you can come up with for this week’s challenge!

Well, not sure what I think of this here card.  As I kept working on it, the sun got darker and darker and well... I think I've definately lost my mojo and NEED to get away from crafting for a while.  Maybe some fresh ocean air will bring it back?  LOL.  This is the cute FREE digi from D2D if you participated in last week's progressive challenge.  If you didn't get it, you can purchase this in the shop and just enter any card using it and you will get next week's digi free! 

Bee creative...Ink Something!

CARD RECIPE:
Stamps:  Peacock Beauty (Designed 2 Delight)
Paper:  ???  can't remember
Inks:  Copics
Dies: classic & scallop circles (Spellbinders)
Size:  5.25" square

6 comments:

Lori said...

Very colorful, Kris! Love the happy peacock!

Tracey Brossart said...

Wow wow! Stunning creation! Your coloring is outstanding! Love that image too and the layout is awesome! :D

xx Tracey xx

Becky said...

Awesome peacock Kris, gorgeous colors.

Lorie said...

I think it is gorgeous Kris!

Kim Y. said...

Absolutely gorgeous!

Toucan Scraps said...

wonderfully vibrant