Monday, July 04, 2011

Happy 4th of July America + 50% OFF Sale!!

Hello friends!! Flag I hope you have fun plans for today—parades, BBQ’s, picnics, day at the beach, get-together with friends to watch the fireworks tonight!!  =)  It’s certainly a fun day to celebrate our nation’s independence, and in honor of today I’ve made this cute card using the Patriotic Turtle set by Doodle Pantry!   I used the outline version of the turtle and colored him with Copics, and the digi papers are from the colored set.  I used a li’l strip of dp for the inside of my card:
I actually made this for a couple I know—both husband and wife’s birthdays are today (the 4th)!!  What a coinkadink eh??!  *Ü*

For the next two weeks, you can purchase the DIGI GRAB BAG at Doodle Pantry for 50% OFF!!!  Come see the four fabulous digi sets that you'll get with this special purchase.  Reduced price will show up in your cart when you check out... and I've gotta say they are already really low prices, so you're getting a great deal!!  =) 

That’s all I got for today!!  Hope you have a FUN and SAFE Holiday!!

16 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

SWEET Kristine!!~

Lori said...

Awesome looking card!!! Love the bakers twine through the buttons. Both born on the 4 of July, what are the odds?

Lorie said...

How CaUTE! You know I love it! We are headed to a friends house for a BBQ today and then hopefully we'll catch the fireworks tonight. Hope you have a wonderful day!

Glenda Atkins said...

Awesome card Kris, very striking! Have a great day!!

Jennie said...

This is really lovely Kris!
Love those vibrant colours!
Happy 4th July xx

Jan Hunnicutt said...

This is so CUTE Kris, I love it! Happy 4th of July :)

Becky said...

This is so cute! Fabulous paper.

Heide said...

HOW CUTE!
So fun and patriotic!

Michelle said...

AWESOME card Kris!!! Just love it and the turtle is just so darn cute : )Happy 4th!!

*HUGS*

Pat (mspfd) said...

It's a beauty, Kristine! Hope you enjoyed your day!

Sue from Oregon said...

oh this creation literally brought a big smile. Love it!!!

Sara I. said...

Awww!! His little patriotic shell is super sweet - such a fabulous card with the button/twine combos in the corners and awesome papers!! Love it!

Karen Howard said...

This is really stunning and I love the stripes vertical, I put mine horizontal... your's is so much better! Happy 4th of July! Hugs, Karen

Lisa said...

What a cutie! Love the red/white/blue and how patriotic he is!

Helen said...

CUTE! I love how you did your buttons on this one!

Sharon Basel said...

This is such a terrific design Kristine. Love the bright colors too.