Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Christmas in July D2D Designer's Challenge

Hello and happy Wednesday!!   Our Designed 2 Delight’s Designer’s Challenge this week is Christmas in July!!  And in addition, to use non-traditional Christmas colors (other than red and green).  This card just makes me happy—I love this new paper kit from My Mind’s Eye (this month’s Key Ingredients Kit) and I used my daughter’s newest sketch at Sketches by Carly:
 carlysketch 36
The snowman image I used on this card is the progressive challenge freebie at D2D, so if you didn’t get to play along last week to get this free, you can purchase it in the shop and come play along and you will get next week’s image FREE!! But you must hurry because it ends tomorrow night (Thursday).  However, the designer's challenge ends Friday night. 
Christmas Snowman
Woohoo!  That’s 11 down, 49 more Christmas cards to go!!  LOL. 
Hope you’ll come play along and get ahead on some of your own Christmas cards! 

Bee creative...Ink Something!

CARD RECIPE:
Stamps:  Christmas Snowman (D2D digi)
Paper:  My Mind’s Eye (Key Ingredients by Taylored Expressions)
Dies: Classic & Scallop Circles; Snowflakes by Spellbinders
Sketch:  Sketches by Carly
Size:  5.5” square

8 comments:

Lorie said...

Oh, that is just too, too sweet!

Lori said...

I love this! It does make one feel happy. The colors are fantastic, and your background sky is great!

*Vicki* said...

Hello sweetie!! WOW!! Your creation is gorgeous!! I love the colors here and those snowflakes are awesome!! :)

snehal watwe welde said...

Wow ....such a gorgeous and happy card...loved it

Sara I. said...

Ooooh, this is just absolutely precious! Definitely has the aww factor!! Love the design and fun papers, too!

Christa said...

hi kris, wow i have visit your blog, WOW great cards love your bright coloring its awesome , your cards are superr hugs christa

Pat said...

I am absolutely loving this color combo and I can't resist a snowman :)

Faith S. said...

Gorgeous card and such a great sketch!! I love the snowflakes, buttons, and ribbons!! Such fun colors, too!