Thursday, June 02, 2011

New M5D Releases – Flower of the Month

Today McMahon Five Designs is releasing several new digis including a gorgeous Lily of the Valley set.

This set comes with a frame, a birthday-month sentiment, as well as some Scripture verses and words of comfort for sympathy.  I am loving it.  Sue really did a fabulous job with this set. 

I used my oval Spellbinders to cut out the middle of my frame and the ocatagons were perfect for the outter.  I layered with the scallop Octagon Nesties (glued directly behind the digi layer) and then I pop dotted the frame to the sentiment beneath.  The white things sticking out the sides are just Fancy Tags, cut in half and glued under the green sentiment piece. 

This would also fit this month’s HOTSPOT CHALLENGE!  It goes the whole month of June, and one player will win $25.00 to spend at the McMahon Five Design Store!!

Pop on over to the DT BLog to see what else is being releases this week and see the rest of the girls’ creations! 

9 comments:

Cass said...

Wow!! This is gorgeous!!! Wow, love the flourishes, flowers and pearls! Gosh, so pretty!

Have a great day!

Lorie said...

That is beautiful Kris! Lily of the Valley are my favorite so I will have to go check out this set! :)

Lori said...

Beautiful Kris!!!

Shelly Schmidt said...

You have an amazing eye for layouts and colors- your coloring is amazing too! I love the oval for the sentiment, and love the shape of the Nestie. Gorgeous card!

Amy Johnson said...

Such a gorgeous card! I just love your intricate framework. I could never do that.

Debby said...

Hi, I am so glad I found your blog thru McMahon Five. Your creations are stunning! I have a question. I never know whether to buy the jpeg or png file. I only have MicroWord and really want this set because of the verses to put in the oval. Which should I buy??? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks and hugs.
paperpearl@att.net

Helen said...

Absolutely beautiful! I love how you used the lables! It's an idea and looks amazing!

Glenda Atkins said...

Stunning is the only word I could think of!

Michelle ~ daydreams505 said...

Kris, this is beautiful. I love the way you framed and made a window effect. Gorgeous color combination. :)