Tuesday, June 21, 2011

New KID on the Way – DP Baby Goat

So my niece is having a boy soon—in fact she started having contractions 2 mo.s early.  They got em stopped and she’s now home on bed rest.  Sure brings back memories as my last one was 6 1/2 weeks early and I too was on bed rest.  Anyways… I made her this card to cheer her up. 
This cute Baby Goat is from Doodle Pantry.

Which reminds me…
We have a new Stock the Pantry challenge on the blog and all you need to do is use any image from Doodle Pantry!  Be sure to stop by the store as there are LOTS of fabulous new releases that came out on the 5th… and even some freebies for you to grab! 

That’s about all I got for now.  I apologize that I haven’t left blog comments much lately—it’s VBS week and so the kids and I have been pretty busy.  Hope to catch up with you all very soon!!  *Ü* 

16 comments:

Heide said...

Such a cute baby goat. Great DP used on this card. Great coloring too.

Sara I. said...

Gorgeous coloring Kris as always!! Love the play on words and fabulous scene you created for the adorable image!!

Pat (mspfd) said...

This should put a put smile on your niece's face, Kris! Very cute! Love all your neat details and coloring.

Patti J said...

Cuteness! Love it - made me smile!

Glenda Atkins said...

Wowza, this card is just too cute and your stitching and colouring are superb. Love it.

Lorie said...

Oh, how absolutely adorable Kris! As always your card is put together just perfectly!

Becky said...

This is adorable Kris and you colored him/her :) so well.

Kathy W. said...

Wow! This is awesome Kris..love the coloring on the baby goat =) Great job, Anna is gonna love this.

K. Joy said...

Wow, how cute is this?? I love the colors and the layout!! I'm sure this will make your niece smile! :) The fence and grass punches are so perfect for the bottom of the card. Great sentiment, too! Thanks for sharing!! :)

Lori said...

Sweet card, the fur looks so fuzzy, great job!

Dawn Frost said...

Wow his fur looks fantastic! Did you use copics or watercolouring? I LOVE how he looks, totally adorable!

auntbeespickles said...

Hi Kris, your niece will love this card! Colored perfectly and just love the layout! Great job!
Hugs, Sarah

MaxineD said...

Sweet card for a difficult time.

Karen Howard said...

OMG, way toooo cute! I want to take this goat home! Beautiful card, your are really talented! Hugs, Karen

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Ohh Kris she's going to love it, how cute!

Lisa said...

Awwww this is so cute! I love how you've colored him and the sentiment is really fun!