Thursday, June 16, 2011

McMahon Five Introduces SVG Lines!

Hi everyone!  I’m so excited to share some amazing news at McMahon Five Designs!!  Now, in addition to all the great digis, M5D has started making SVG cutting files – some that even coordinate with M5D digis!!  I must say… Raven is an svg genious!!  And together with Sue, they have come out with 2 new lines;
&
 
There’s also plenty of new digi releases to see today, so be sure to pop over to the M5D blog to see them all  *Ü*  
 
As you may know, each 3rd Thursday we release a new FREE digi for Breast Cancer Awareness.  You can read all the deets as well as other awarenesses for this month on the M5D Blog.  My first card uses the new Awareness Angel SVG, which is also FREE this month!!  (get your FREE awareness angel digi here!)
 
I found this cancer angel poem on the Cancer Survivor’s Network
Here you can see the dimension of all the layers cut out!
Get your FREE Awareness Angel SVG

And just in time for Father’s Day this weekend, my 2nd card features
Dad SVG
 (also check out the DAD Digi set!)
 
“Dad SVG”
 
Another New svg Line…
Paper Cutz by Raven!! 
She created these funky vintage KEYS in svg format!
 
“Vintage Keys”
 
 
 
For more inspiration and project details, please visit the M5D Girls!

9 comments:

Becky said...

What gorgeous cards you have created..

Lori said...

WOW This is so awesome! Your angle card is beautiful indeed and the Dad card is perfect for Father's Day.

Lorie said...

Very neat idea with the SVG's! I adore both of your cards!

Raven B said...

Kris you make me smile all over my face!!!! lol No really!!! Okay so our cards look a tiny bit alike. lol I must have subconsciously had your genius card in my head when I made mine. Yup your card was my inspiration and you did an AMAZING job!!!!! I didnt even know how awesome those svgs were until you used em!!!!!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Love Love your cards- the Cancer Poem and BCA SVG card are super- wonderful- awesome!!! I love the Father's Day SVG as well! You really knocked this release out of the park!!!

Cass said...

Wow, your cards are gorgeous! Beautiful poem...

Have a great day!

Helen said...

Kris, these are gorgeous! So beautiful!

Amy Johnson said...

I love your Angel card! Love the poem, the paper, and the way you positioned the angel. Love your masculine card too!

Ashley said...

I was wondering how you cut out the SVG files? Do you do them by hand? I've never really heard of SVG's before :( Any insight would be great!