Thursday, June 09, 2011

Hang in There!

Hello!  Today's card uses another newly released digi set from Doodle Pantry called Plush Panda.  I have several friends who've had a pretty rough time these past couple of weeks, so I thought this li'l guy might cheer them up.

I colored him with Copics, and then layered him onto black c.s. and then some real wood paper and double-sewed it with gold thread.  The black/white baker's twine came from The Twinery. You can see all the new releases from DP right HERE.  And see more card samples on the DT blog HERE.

That's all I've got for today.  Lots going on this week... in fact something every single afternoon and evening with the girls so busy bees are we!!  Catch you another time!!  Hope you are having nice warm weather wherever you are!!

17 comments:

Pat (mspfd) said...

Beautiful creation, Kris. You colored the image perfectly. Great design, too!

Patti J said...

Squeal! This is SO SO sweet! I love the gorgeous layout, the bow is wonderful, the button is too much fun, and of course, Laurie's image is amazing!!! Lovin' the DP's - can't wait to give this set a try!

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Oh this is so cute, I love the Panda and your card. Your friends are going to be blessed :)

Lorie said...

Oh, that is so sweet Kris! What a great combination of colors and textures!

Cindy Haffner said...

SWEET SWEET!!~

Heide said...

OMG!! He just gets cuter and cuter! Love how you printed the words on the DP and you bow is lush!

*Vicki* said...

Oh wow Kris!! I totally LURVES that bear!! He's so sweet and your coloring is fabulous hun!! Smiles

Danni said...

Oh my!! so very super cute!

Amy Johnson said...

This is so cute Kristine! I love the paper you used!

Karen Howard said...

Your panda is soooo adorable! Love how you added the sentiment on the digi paper and have to get me some of that bakers twine!

Kathy W. said...

So very cute Kris..love this li'l panda! Love the sketch and that ribbon is Great *Ü*

Glenda Atkins said...

Wonderful card, you coloured the panda so well and I love your bow with the button. The stitching adds so much - wow!

Becky said...

This is so cute..I love this adorable image, and wonderful colors.

Lori said...

This card and bear will cheer up anyone who sees it. It made me smile!

Robbie said...

THis is soooo Bear-y cute. Love this guy and your card just makes me love him more. Awesome Layout and the round badge/tag with the DP is da Bomb! So much to look at and as Lori said, sure to bring a smile.

Dawn Frost said...

I LOVE everything about this card and your colouring is awesome, love those pink cheeks! Perfect background paper, it's bring a much needed smile to anyone's face Kristine!

Helen said...

I thought I'd already commented on this, because I LOVE IT! That little panda makes me smile and I love the green!