Saturday, June 11, 2011

Goin' Buggy with D2D!!

I’m so relieved the weekend is finally here!!  Been a long week—full of fun stuff for my girls this last week of school, but exhausting as well. 
Today it’s my turn to host the DT Challenge over at Designed 2 Delight this week and since summer has finally arrived, I thought of all the flowers blooming and what do find where there’s flowers??  BUGS!  So my challenge this week is to use an image with a BUG in it! 
There are at least 22 digi sets in the D2D store that includes a cute BUG in them, so if you need one to play in the challenge, check these out!! 
You have one week to enter this challenge and one winner will get your choice of any digi from the D2D shop! 

My Card Deets:  I used the Caught a Bug set from D2D along with the newest sketch over at Sketches by Carly for this.  It goes for 2 weeks.  Here is the sketch:
carlysketch 33

7 comments:

Kathy W. said...

Awesome!! Love the sketch and it's a great challenge Kris, so many sets to choose from with bugs in them!! I'm so loving the grass punch =)

Lori said...

Fun sketch! Love the idea for a bug challenge, thanks for the inspiration, with your fantastic card.

Pat (mspfd) said...

Totally adorable and such an awesome take on Carly's sketch!

Lorie said...

How CUTE! And I love Carly's sketch too!

Danni said...

Sweet card!!

Helen said...

I love it! This card is too cute! Such fun paper, too!

Seleise said...

adorable card!!