Saturday, May 28, 2011

Memorial Day Spinner Card & Freebie

Hi everyone!  Happy Memorial Day weekend to my American friends!!  Hope you have some fun plans.  My youngest DD’s birthday is on the 31st, so we will be celebrating with her on Memorial Day.

Speaking of Memorial Day, you can get this cute digi set called PATCHWORK STAR FREE this weekend only at Doodle Pantry with any purchase! 

There’s also a sale going on today thru Monday… 

 

Memorial Day Weekend SALE at Doodle Pantry!!

Get 35% OFF your entire cart all weekend long!

(offer excludes gift certificates)

I made up this quick SPINNER CARD with the colored version that comes in this set.  (you also get the outline version for when you want to color it yourself).  I thought about making it into a pinwheel, but the stick would have covered my already printed sentiment.  But none-the-less, the stars spins around.  You can find directions for it on SCS in the resource section.

Have a great weekend!!

13 comments:

auntbeespickles said...

Oh My Goodness! wow, what a darling card! Such a fun idea and the image is perfect for it!
Hugs, Sarah

Patti J said...

Look at you go, girl!!! Great card, and fun too! Thanks for sharing (shame on me - I didn't get a card made)!!!

Heide said...

Fantastic!
Love how you have notched the white and popped up the star. Wonderful card.

Lorie said...

Would you look at that VERY COOL card! I LOVE that it spins...very creative girlie!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Awesome card, Kris.

Amy Johnson said...

This is so pretty. I love all the white space!

Glenda Atkins said...

Wow,love it and it spins!! Cool!

glenda

Rose Ann said...

Super cute spinner card, Kris!! I LOVE it!!

Jan Hunnicutt said...

This pre-colored image is so neat, love it! I like the way you've used your twine too!

Karen Howard said...

Love the bakers twine on your card and how you wrapped it around the corners. And your image is so much brighter than mine, gotta be my printer since I didn't change anything but I do love the image both bright like yours and country looking like mine! Hugs, Karen

Karen Howard said...

OMG, I figured it out!!! I keep selecting to print best photo thinking it is a jpeg therefore a photo but if I just leave all the defaults which is text and print it comes out perfect!!! I printed the Patchwork Star again and you are right, it is much brighter, LOL!!!

Maria Matter said...

fabulous Kris!!!

Helen said...

This spinner card is so cool! I love it!!!