Thursday, May 05, 2011

I’m Quackers for Doodle Pantry–NR Day!

Hello and happy Thursday everyone!!  We’ve got LOTS of new digi releases at Doodle Pantry today!!  This is my first project of the day (but more to come this afternoon!)  I used the cute new set, Ducky Duck and added the previously released Cattail Pond.  This sentiment is one my grandma used to say so I just had to use it here I typed this one out, however the set comes with several cute phrases!
 

DPDC #12 (Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge)

Today starts our next challenge – and all you have to do is use any image from Doodle Pantry!!  Everyone who enters by May 19th will receive this complimentary digi, Ducky Duck (that I’ve used on my card!)

DoodlePantryDuckyDuckWMpic

**MAY Product Bundle**

4 days only—May 5 – 8

MAY PRODUCT BUNDLE includes 5 of the new releases and is only $8.00 (a 32% markdown!)

Bundle includes only the following:  Mud Piggy, Ducky Duck, Reel 'em in, Grad hats, and Owl

You can see ALL these great new sets on the DP Blog right now!!

NOTE: Customers MUST put the MAY BUNDLE in their cart to get that reduced price for the bundle. No refunds if they put individuals and overpay.

21 comments:

Heide said...

This is just way too stinking cute! Love the fun papers and how you have merged the images. Great work.
Hugs, Heide

Pat (mspfd) said...

Oh I love this! The duck looks perfect combined with the Cattail Pond. Fabulous creation, Kristine!

Becky said...

This is just too cute!! Fabulous card.

Patti J said...

Awww, Kristine - this is so sweet! Love how you brought in the older set as background! Perfection, my friend, as always!!! Hugs!

Lorie said...

That is SO cute Kris! I love the flower in the corner!

Maria Matter said...

oh this is fabulous Kristine! I love that your ducky is standing in the little pond...too perfect! gorgeous card!!
hugs & blessings!

Sara I. said...

How fun, bright and cheery!! Love your papers and that homemade flower is gorgeous! Great card :D

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Kris this is so cute! I love how you've used the pond for the ducky and your papers and your flower :) everything about it!

Glenda Atkins said...

Soooo creative Kris, love the pond background and the duck combined, Fabulous! I remember that saying very well, it used to be very common:0). Just a wonderful, happy card!!!

Basement Stamper said...

I love that sentiment, one of my favorites! Great card.

Danni said...

What a CUTE card!! Made me smile!

Lori said...

This little guy is adorable! Love how you added him to the pond. Very cute sentiment, on of my favorites!!!!

auntbeespickles said...

Oh My Goodness Kris! Combining these two stamps is just amazing! How fun this card is! Love it!!
Hugs, Sarah

Karen Howard said...

Gorgeous card and I love all the bright colors you used, makes me smile!

Kathy Winter said...

This is absolutely adorable Kris..I love this li'l ducky! Great job combining these images together. LOVE it!!!

maranda said...

very beautiful flower you have made is so cute

Helen said...

This "quacks" me up!!! I LOVE your bright colors and that duck is too cute! Very fun card!!!

*Vicki* said...

Oh I just love this duck!! :) Really gorgeous creation!! Thanks for sharing! *Vicki* from Stamped Smiles

Lisa said...

How great is this! I love how you layered the digis - that duck is sooo darn cute! and that flower is perfect!!

Laurie said...

What fun colors and I love how you put the pond behind him! Totally cute sentiment too!

K. Joy said...

Hee, hee!! :) This is so cute, I love love love how you combined it with the pond!!! :) Great colors, love the paper, and this is just TOO CUTE!! ;)