Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Every-Bunny Needs a Friend


Hello… happy Wednesday!!  So have you fallen in love with Doodle Pantry images yet??  I sure have!  And I’m not just saying that cause I’m on the DT… I honestly adore everything Laurie draws and this latest release is no exception!! 
Today I have a cute li’l wall hanging using this adorable new digi called Bunny Wabbit.  I placed the same digi side-by-side and flipped one so they’re kinda facing each other.  Then colored em with Copics.  My papers are from this month’s Key Ingredients kit. 

My daughters had twin bunnies that looked just like these digis (except for the floppy ears) but they were a light carmel color.  We only have one of them now… her name is Twitches.  My other daughter had her sister, Cinni-mini but she passed away just a couple of months after we got her :(  So she got another bunny from the same mama… and she died too.  Oh this is such a sad post isn’t it??  Then she got another one and we’ve had her for about 4 years now—yay!!  *Ü*

Anyways, thought I’d share a pic of my daughter’s bunnies… aren’t they cute?    You can see ALL the fabulous new releases HERE.
 

Here’s what you’ll get in this Bunny Wabbit set and for only $2.50!!  DoodlePantryBunnyWabbitWMpic
Enter our “STOCK THE PANTRY” challenge by using ANY Doodle Pantry image.  If you don’t have any yet, there are lots of cute ones HERE.  Three winners will get a digi set of your choice! 

Don’t forget our Special Blog Parade coming up June 3-5 with some awesome New Releases!!
Welp, I go in for my other hand surgery bright and early tomorrow morning – have to be there at 6:45 a.m.  No worries… it’s all in God’s hands (no pun intended)!  I have some crafty posts scheduled while I’m recovering, so hope you’ll “stay tuned.”  *Ü* 

18 comments:

Heide said...

Your bunnies on the card look just like you daughters, adorable! Fun papers too.

Helen said...

I LOVE these papers you're using lately! They are so fun! This is an adorable wall hanging! Love those bunnies! Praying for you this morning! :)

Kathy Winter said...

So cute Kris...love the papers too and these bunnies are so adorable! Great wall hanging:)

Lorie said...

I just absolutely adore this Kris! The papers and super sweet bunnies are just too wonderful!

K. Joy said...

This is sooo cute, Kristine!! I love Laurie's bunnies, they make me smile! And this is such a cheery little wall hanging with the colors and all! Your daughters real bunnies are adorable, too, by the way! They look so soft and cuddly! :) Thanks for sharing!!!

*Vicki* said...

AWWW!! Now how precious are those bunnies?!! Love your coloring and your darling project hun!! :)

Patti J said...

Kris, this is so sweet, and I love that you made two to look at each other! They really do look like your DD's bunny wabbits! Great project!! Good luck tomorrow with your surgery - I will pray that things go well, and that your recovery is very speedy :) Take care, my friend!

Jan Hunnicutt said...

I love your card, it's so cute and your bunnies are colored so beautifully. Then I saw the real bunnies, the models - oh my they are adorable!

Pat (mspfd) said...

This is so perfect in every way! Will be thinking of you tomorrow too. I am sure surgery will go well, and hope you'll be crafting ASAP. Take care!

Glenda Atkins said...

Kris, I wish your very best with your surgery tomorrow. Love your wall hanging, it is adorable and the colouring is perfect.

take care
glenda

MariLynn said...

How cute! I love those adorable little bunnies!!

Sue from Oregon said...

This is darling Kristine!

Becky said...

These are adorable.. Wonderful coloring.

Karen Howard said...

Wow, this is really adorable and your coloring is fabulous! What pretty bunnies, on your card and the real ones! Hugs, Karen

Kim Y. said...

This is too cute!

Rose Ann said...

Awe....your stamped bunnies are a perfect match with your daughter's bunnies!! I love how you've made this into a wall hanging, and your coloring is wonderful!!

Maria Matter said...

this is so sweet Kris!!
Thanks for sharing your bunny photo too...awwww!

Laurie said...

Oh my gosh, how totally cute is this!?!? Wonderful coloring!