Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Doodle Pantry's Graduating!!

Well, actually my DD is graduating 5th grade soon, and Doodle Pantry has  a new digi set that’s perfect for any graduation called Grad Hats!  I combine the hat and diploma from this set with the super cute (previously released) set, Turtle Trio

  The tag pulls out to reveal the message!!

 
Super short post today… I’m gonna be late!!  Be sure to stop by DOODLE PANTRY BLOG for the SPECIALS going on right now, to ENTER OUR CHALLENGE… and to see lots of super inspiration from Laurie and the rest of the DT!!  =)  Happy Wednesday!!

16 comments:

Pat (mspfd) said...

OMG, this is super adorable. Gorgeous work Kris! Your daughter is going to love it!

Patti J said...

She is going to absolutely LOVE this! What a darling card! Thanks for sharing, and sure hope you weren't late!!! Hugs...

angelwhispers said...

Hes just gorgeous and super colours!! Love the blog there are so many different project and so inspiring! Chanelle xxx

Robbie said...

Oh my stars! This is so cute, love the diploma on his back. Love the pocket idea and the your pull-out...

Lorie said...

Eek! That is so super cute! I love the diploma on his back!

Danni said...

So very adorable! Love the colors!

Heide said...

What a adorable graduation card! Your daughter is going to love it.

Sara I. said...

This is SO adorable!! Love what you did with the sentiment!! Congratulations to your big girl!

Kathy Winter said...

Great card Kris...I know she's gonna love it. I posted one today as well, go check it out:)

Glenda Atkins said...

Oh too clever, I love that tag pull out!! Super duper grad card, simply adorable,love it Kris!

Karen Howard said...

Ah, this is really awesome! Love the turtle and how you added the hat and scroll.

Becky said...

OH My goodness girl, this is just so adorable!

Laurie said...

This is just too cute Kristine! Love the certificate on his back!

auntbeespickles said...

Oh My Goodness Kris! Wow, this is so darling! What wonderful coloring! This is just a great card!!
Hugs, Sarah

Maria Matter said...

absolutely beautiful Kristine!
hugs

Jan Hunnicutt said...

This is cute, love it!