Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Birthday BLOG CANDY

Sketch 31 is up at Sketches by Carly … and since May 31 is Carly’s li’l sister’s birthday, we’re celebrating with some BIRTHDAY BLOG CANDY!!!
 
Here's what you need to do to be eligible for this Birthday Blog Candy...

  • Make a card or project using the following sketch
  • Link up here by May 31st
  • Become a follower of Sketches by Carly Blog
Candy Includes:
3 La-La Land Crafts rubber stamps: 
(Chef Marci, Magician Luka, & Ally)
1 package "Berry Sweet" Dimensional stickers by K&Company
(owls, birds, rainbows, mushrooms)
2 packages of Prima roses (pink mix and corals)
2 packages of pearls & gems (yellows and pinks)
1 package Basic Grey canvas & paper petals
Real wood paper samples
1 package elegant tags/ribbons
1 package crystal gel stickers

If you'd like to help us spread the word, please mention this on your own blog! 
This is not required but appreciated *Ü*

READY ??? 
Let's see what you can do with this sketch:
 
and here’s Carly’s card:




1 comment:

Helen said...

Happy Birthday, Madi! I hope you have the best day EVER!
Man, I wish I was at home in my "Tropicana Cabana"!!! (That's fun for, "my craft room") That is an awesome sketch and I can't wait to get some craft time in so I can use it! (maybe this time I use Carly's sketch I'll actually get a photo taken and posted!) Blessings!
~H