Sunday, April 24, 2011

Wishing You a Beautiful Day in the Lord

Happy Easter and a blessed Resurrection Sunday to you!

I am enjoying having my sister Kathy and her DD visit this weekend.  We will be attending Easter Services and then going to our parents for a nice meal. ☺ I hope you all have special plans as well? 

Today we have a special challenge for you at Stampin Sisters in Christ Challenges.     Our challenge host is Rebekka who shares these verses:  Luke 24:46-47 ESV  "and (Jesus) said to them, 'Thus it is written, that the Christ should suffer and on the third day rise from the dead, and that repentance and forgiveness of sins should be proclaimed in his name to all nations, beginning from Jerusalem.'"

Card Challenge:  create a ROUND card!

Hope you'll join us this week!  One player will win a QCL sized cling set of the winner's choice from Serendipity Stamps!!  Please hop on over to the DT Blog to read Becky’s devotion for today—you will be blessed!

CARD DEETS:
Stamps:  "He Is Risen" digi (Doodle Pantry); sentiment - I typed in Microsoft Word Art
Paper:  Prima Madeline Ccollection(McMahon Five Designs)
Accessories: 
Prima roses,pearlsCopics (Mcmahon Five Designs)

20 comments:

Bridget said...

Beautiful card & color combo Kris!

Becky said...

Beautiful card Kris, Wonderful colors. Have a wonderful day.

Lorie said...

I have totally missed your cards and beautiful artwork Kris! Happy Easter to you and your family!

Cindy Haffner said...

BEAUTIFUL Kris!! Happy Easter!!~

Sarah said...

Your card is awesome! I had been looking and looking for an image like this and couldn't find one. I did finally find one very similar. Have a wonderful and blessed Easter. Hugs, Sarah

Heide said...

Lovely Card, Happy Easter!

Thea said...

This is just lovely, Kris.

Kim Y. said...

This is absolutely gorgeous, Kristine! I simply adore the colors too!

Miesje said...

Beautiful Kris! That sunrise is so pretty! We used to go to Easter Sunrise services all the time when the kids were younger - your card reminds me of that! Hope you had a great Easter and have a wonderful week!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Oh my gosh, this is gorgeous! What a amazing design and you coloring of the image looks fabulous.

Patti J said...

Kris, this is beautiful. I feel like I'm there! Had a great Sunrise Service yesterday (without the sun, sadly), and time for reflection and prayer!!! Hugs...

K. Joy said...

Goodness, you make such gorgeous cards!! :D I LOVE the colors!! And the flowers are beautiful. I can't wait for my flowers to bloom in my yard. :) Oh this is just so pretty with the layout and everything. Thanks so much for sharing!

auntbeespickles said...

Oh Kris, this card is just stunning! Wow, the image is so beautiful and then add your coloring - it's a wowzers! Great job!
Hugs, Sarah

Glenda Atkins said...

Fabulous card Kris, love everything about it!!

Kathy Winter said...

So pretty! Love the round shape cards and your image and coloring is GREAT!! I had a super time visiting you, thanks for everything =)

Lovely Linda said...

Hello Kris - what a gorgeous card! I love the way you have coloured that divine image! Gorgeous roses too Kris - you have nailed this weeks challenge beautifully! Thank you for sharing your art and your heart Kris - it is a blessing! Happy Easter to you and your family! {{{hugs}}}

Robbie said...

Oh My! This is just beautiful. The BLue and Yellow are so pretty together and your image, papers and layout are gorgeous. Love the roses.

MariLynn said...

I love the roses on your card. The dp that you used is so pretty too. I hope you are having a wonderful day today!

Peggysuez said...

I love that image! The empty tomb, our Risen Savior! What its all about! Lovely colors and papers too. Here I was so anxious to leave a comment when I saw this in the yahoo group folder and then didn't get around to it until today!!

Helen said...

I can't belive I didn't already comment on this card! It's GORGEOUS! Glad you had a great time with your family! Happy Mother's Day!