Sunday, April 03, 2011

SSIC #83 - A Card for a Child

Welcome to my Sunday post with the Stampin' Sisters in Christ card challenge!  This week's hostess is Miesje (pronounced Mee-sha) who shares this verse:
Luke 18:17 "Amen I say to you, whoever does not accept the kingdom of God like a child will not enter it." 

and the challenge is to make a card or project for a child. 

Our sponsor this week is Clear Dollar Stamps who is donating a $15 Gift Voucher for one of our players!

For my card, I used this cute li'l girl from the Pure Innocence line at My Favorite Things along with this week's Mojo Monday Sketch.  I know that my girls always miss their school friends so much during the summer, so this card will be for one of them to send to their friends.  ☺

Hop on over to the Stampin' Sisters in Christ Challenge Blog to read Miesje's devotion for this week and to enter your card for a child!  There's also some super cute cards by the rest of the team, and you can check out their project details by visiting their blogs:

ChrisGraceLindaLisaMarilynn
MiesjePeggysueRandiRebekkaSabrina

CARD DEETS:
Stamps:  Pure Innocence (MFT)
Paper:  Key Ingredients, The Craft's Meow
Primas:  McMahon Five Designs

15 comments:

Grace said...

Hi Kristine! Oh my.... this is just too cute!!! LOVE how you colored this sweet image! Your papers are so pretty too! It just pops off the screen!!! Have a wonderful week my friend!
hugs,
Grace

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Aw!! Isn't this darling!! I just love your coloring and colors of this sweet image!! Gorgeous design my friend. The papers are gorgeous as well!! Have a great Sunday my friend!
hugs,
Chris

Miesje said...

I love it! I love the colors and that image is wonderful! I had to chuckle when you wrote out the pronunciation of my name - I have never thought to do that! Have a great week Kris!

Becky said...

This is adorable Kris! Wonderful colors.
Have a wonderfully Blessed week. :)

Crystal said...

AWW this is sooo super CUTE!!!! ADORABLE Kristine and these colors are FABULOUS!

Lorie said...

That is so sweet Kris! What a good mom you are!

Kathy Winter said...

Awwe this is such a cute card KRis..I love the colors. It's perfect for one of the girls' friedns♥

Wendy said...

Terrific card (yet again) xx

MariLynn said...

Kris this is adorable. I love the little layered flower at the bottom. Blessings!!

Peggysuez said...

That little girl is so sweet! Beautifully colored and I'm sure one of your daughter's friends will appreciate receiving it.

Pat (mspfd) said...

Wow! This is gorgeous, Kristine. Your coloring is amazing; precious image; and fabulous mix of colors and patterns.

*Vicki* said...

AWW! This is just precious Kris!! LOVE your darling layout and coloring!!

Helen said...

Cute, cute, cute! Your coloring is absolutely perfect!

Shelly Schmidt said...

This is just as sweet as can be! Love your colors and that darling flower.

Sabrina aka okimom2girlz said...

Kris, I am so sorry I am so very late this week :C. Please forgive me! Your card is super cute and your coloring...goodness, I can't get over your coloring skills...AMAZING!! Hugs and blessings, Sabrina