Saturday, April 23, 2011

Friend of Mine - Sketch by Carly

Carly has a new sketch up at Sketches by Carly and it's being sponsored by The Craft's Meow

This sketch goes for 2 weeks and one player will get their choice of Little Frieda stamp from The Craft’s Meow... now THAT's something to MEOW about!! =)

I used the "Friend of Mine" clear stamp set from The Craft's Meow, along with my April Key Ingredients kit from TE. 

Hope you'll hop on over and play in our sketch challenge!!  I’ll be back tomorrow with an Easter Greeting!

3 comments:

Sara I. said...

In the words of my daughter, "pretty everything"!! Yummy papers and gorgeous flowers !! Love it!

Lori said...

This is beautiful Kris! All of the layers make it look as though you 'wove' them together. Have a wonderful Easter! Bless you and yours my friend.

Debbie Pamment said...

Once again I'm playing catch up - have been having a wonderful time strolling through your past few posts - am LOVING this beauty - the colours are so fresh and fun in true Kris style!
xXx