Monday, April 04, 2011

Delightful Easter Sunrise Freebie

Easter season is upon us, and since it's a little later than usual this year you have more time to create Easter projects right??  *Ü*

Here is a gorgeous digi you can get for FREE if you click through and become a fan of our Designed 2 Delight Facebook page!  

I colored this with Copics and layered onto Cherry Wood paper (M5D), and sewed zigzag onto the summer sun layer.  My DP is from the Green at Heart collection by Basic Grey, and the flowers are from McMahon Five Designs (M5D). 
Bee creative... Ink Something!

10 comments:

Kathy Winter said...

Amazing Kris! Love the colors and papers are perfect. Beautiful coloring on the awesome image too. Thanks for sharing with us.

Me said...

OMGoodness Kris! Your card is absolutely beautiful! I'm hoping that if you & I hang around each other, some of your talent will rub off! :) Fab job!

Lorie said...

Absolutely gorgeous Kris!

Lori said...

Gorgeous coloring, Kris!

*Vicki* said...

Really gorgeous design Kris!! LOVE the pretty flowers!! HUGS

Faith S. said...

I just love the shadows in your coloring, and the colors!! Those calla lilies are so cool, too!

Peggysue said...

I love what you have done with this image! Gorgeous colors and love the added flowers. It is so beautifully colored!

Becky said...

I saw this yesterday, but for some reason I can not get it..You did a fabulous job with this..

Helen said...

This is so beatuful! The image alone is amazing and how you've colored it makes it even more stunning! Your papers are way cool, too!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Gorgeous card! Your colors are perfect- I would never think to sew on the wood- love it. You always inspire me!!