Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Bullfrogs n' Butterflies Challenge

Hi!  There's only 2 more days to enter the progressive FREEBIE challenge at Designed 2 Delight!  This is the image that everyone received for free if you played along last week.  If you didn't, you can still purchase this image in the shop and enter by Thursday night and you will get the NEXT image emailed to you free!  How cool is that?! 

I usually color my images using Copics, however for this image, I played in Photoshop and added an "inner glow" (ie. flower petals) and "drop shadows" and even a "cloud render" for the sky! 

Any which way you color this up, it's all good!  ☺  Come play along and win next image FREE! 

CARD DEETS:

Stamps:  Bullfrogs n' Butterflies digi set (D2D)
Paper:  Key Ingredients (TE)
Color Medium:  Photoshop

7 comments:

Debbie Pamment said...

Oh Kris - this is so bright and fun it can't help but put a smile on your face! LOVE it!
xXx

Crystal said...

WOOOWEE Kristine you never seize to amaze me girly, I LOVE this scene you created, just FABULOUS girl!

Kathy Winter said...

Why you little sneek you!! You beat me to it:) I will post my card today as well with the same image. Love it Kris!!

Dianne said...

Bright and beautiful card. Makes you happy.!!

Hugs,
Dianne
http://mypaperhugs.blogspot.com/

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Wow, this turned out so fabulous Kris! I thought you colored with Copics, love the background :)

Faith S. said...

Gorgeous digital coloring!! I love the buttons and the the way you added the sentiment. Beautiful card--so bright and fun!

Kathie said...

Wow, FANTASTIC coloring on PS! I love it Kris. Its brilliant and so creative!