Thursday, April 14, 2011

2 Cards for M5D Digi Release Day

In case you're wondering, YES you are in the right place!! *Ü*  I had some fun in Photoshop yesterday and gave myself a new blog makeover!  I know, I know... you're saying, but didn't you just have a new one?  Ya, but that was a default template in the blogger designer that others have too, and I knew it would be temporary at best.  I've had this idea in my head for a while now... what do you think?  Kindof a play off of the "Bee creative" and also the "B" in my last name.  Too cheesy?  Prolly, but that’s me.  LOL.  Okay, on to today's card share!

Lots of fabulous new digis today at McMahon Five Designs!
 
Fairy Doodler came out with several great feminine digis, perfect for Mother's Day, or sisters or friends.  I changed the color in PS to pink before I printed it out and typed the sentiment,  "Just wanted to slip you a note"

I punched the bottom border from the front of the card base, and the dark pink c.s. is placed inside the back of card.  Pearls are from M5D and the twine is from The Twinery!


 
And next up is a fun new set by Studio 313 called Best Friend.  This set has b/w and colored versions as well as lots of great digi papers (see below!)  I used some of the digi papers on my card here.  Then I added some glittery gel pen dots and dashes inside my Nestie to add a frame.

(If these pics look blury to you, just click on them to see original version.)

Here are just the samples of what I used today but please be sure to click on over to the M5D Blog to see ALL the great new releases and DT samples!!



For more samples made with these & other New Releases this week,
please visit the Design Team blogs!

13 comments:

debby4000 said...

Oh fabulous cards.
luv
debby

Patti J said...

I wish I had your computer knowledge! Wowzers, girl - your blog looks beautiful, love the header, and the dots make your text box just pop out so vividly! Wonderful cards, my friend! Thanks for sharing!!! Have a great day...hugs :)

Crystal said...

WOOOOWEEEEE Kristine these are FABULOUS new images, and GORGEOUS creations...So creative, pretty and FABULOUS!!! Hope you are having a GREAT week..big hugs my friend!

Sara I. said...

wow!! love these Kristine!!! the sentiment is too cute on the slip card and love your coloring and yummy papers!

Lorie said...

GREAT cards as always Kris! Love the blog look, too!

Shawne said...

Your blog looks awesome! You are a photoshop wiz! I love it, it looks like you for sure! And the cards are great too! The sentiment you camre up with on the slip card is perfect so is the font! And the card you did with best friend is soooo adorale, I love the label with the dots and dashes, really really cute! It looks like you too, bright and fun :)

FairyD said...

Oooooh....LOVE your new blog outfit....you look so pretty in polkadots!!!

Gorgeous cards, wonderful sentiments and fabby details...x

Gayle
Teddy Bo & Co x

Amy Johnson said...

Love the new look you gave to your blog. It's so creative!

Super cute cards! Love them both!

Kathy Winter said...

So cute Kris..Love them both!! The digi papers are awesome too.

Carolyn said...

Kris, Your blog is wayyy cute. I'm thinking even bee-utiful ;) Wish I had your techie talents too.
Both of your cards are really wonderful this week. I am super fond of the pink one. That IS my favorite color :) Shawne's papers look really great with that image too. Love seeing them on a completed project. You have so much talent. Love them both.

Hugs,
Carolyn

*Vicki* said...

AWW!! These creations are sooo sweet!! I just adore the fun papers and that little girl on the world is just ADORABLE!! Great job sweeite!! Smiles, Vicki

Rose Ann said...

I love them both...Kristine!! The first is to pretty...and the second is adorable!!

Shelly Schmidt said...

I love the slip in pink- no clue HOW to change colors in photo shop...... Great new look to your blog- you are amazing with the computer- I need a tutor.....!