Wednesday, March 02, 2011

Wishing You a Speedy Recovery

Welcome to another post from La-La Land!!  Today I’m sharing another one of my cards from CHA with you.  This is Doctor Marci, and is soo great for Get-Well type cards.  I really love all the stamps in this Playtime Collection--what an awesome idea to have the kids playing dress-up.  I've added a double-crocheted flower that I made and a cute li'l button center… and what better thing to go on a Get-Well card than hearts! *Ü*

That's it for today... hope you find time to Ink Something!  *Ü*

10 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Hi Kris!! This is really precious!! Love your colors and design sweetie!! HUGS

Helen said...

Oh, Kristine, this is so adorable! You've been using some really awesome papers lately! I love Doctor Marci and she is colored beautifully! That flower is perfect, too! Love it all! Hope you're having a great day!

Rose Ann said...

She is the cutest, Kristine...and I love the papers! Pretty crochet flower too!!

Lorie said...

Goodness...this is adorable! I am in love with the colors!

Grace said...

Hi Kris! Oh goodness this is sooo cute! Love the dp and the fun colors, your amazing coloring... what a perfect card for this time of year when it seems everyone is sick!!!
Take care!
hugs,
Grace

Shawne said...

Awww, so sweet, someone should send this to you, I hope your wrist starts feeling better soon so you can keep up these beautiful creations!

Kathy Winter said...

Very Cute Kris..love the hearts on there. Your coloring is awesome too!!

Lori said...

So sweet, Kris! Looks like your taking it easy, (less posts). This is a good thing, I hope your not in to much pain. ~Hugs & Love~ Lori

Jana Weaver said...

So super cute Kris! Love these colors!

Kim Y. said...

This is so adorable, Kristine! Love the hearts! Great layout!