Thursday, March 24, 2011

New Digi Release Day at M5D - Kitten

I cannot believe it’s Thursday already!  This week flew by.  Well this card turned out pretty nice for as little time I spent making it.  I was in a hurry last night and whipped this up while the fam watched a favorite tv show.  This image is called Kitten by McMahon Five Designs.  Love this cute li’l vintage kitty.  Everything I used on this can be found at McMahon Five Designs.

Sorry it’s a short post.  It’s been a loong day.  To see what all is being released today, please hop over to the M5D Blog and then visit the Design Team’s blogs for details on their lovely cards! 

Carolyn

Christine

Judy

Raven

Shelly

 

10 comments:

Helen said...

Very cute! The kitty looks like one I had on a poster when I was a kid, very vintage now! lol Your coloring is perfect coloring and your paper is very pretty, too.

Lorie said...

I think it is very sweet Kris. Love the flowers!

*Vicki* said...

What a precious kitty Kris!! Love your beautiful papers too!! ;)

Rose Ann said...

So precious, Kristine!! Love the beautiful flowers and your fabulous piercing!!

Lori said...

Aww, this one is so sweet and adorable. Soft and gentle, makes me relax, with these very soothing colors.

Amy Johnson said...

Such a sweet and pretty card!

Sassylassy said...

So very precious! Hugs Bonnie

Shelly Schmidt said...

I love this sweet card- your embellishments are perfect- love the colors you used too! Hugs

Kathy Winter said...

Love it Kris. The flowers are so pretty!!

Christine said...

Such a sweet Kitty!!! Love how your card turned out!