Thursday, March 17, 2011

McMahon Five Release and a BCA Freebie

What’s kickin’ chicken?
LOL!  Isn’t this image cute?  This is a new set called “Hatching Eggs” and digital papers too by Shawne (Studio 313).
There’s also a softer color combo in the paper and the eggs come pre-colored OR digital outlines!  You can see EVERYTHING being released today at the McMahon Five Designs Blog HERE.
And next up is this month’s BCA freebie!  Isn’t this pretty?  I love the flowers and the ribbon on the egg can be colored any color as there are many difference types of awarenesses. (For a complete list of awareness-es in March, please see the M5D blog.)  Be sure to check out what else is being released while you’re there and you can visit my DT sisters to read more deets on their gorgeous cards.
McMahon Five Design Team
 

Get Creative… Ink Something!

12 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Oh wow Kris!! These are so adorable! Love the fun Spring images and colors!! TFS! HUGS

Debbie Pamment said...

WOW Kris - I LOVE what you do with colour!!! These are awesome!
xXx

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Wow Kris!! I just love your Spring/Easter designs. The colors just pop!! I adore the first one with the bright and fun colors. Your designs rock gf!
hugs,
Chris

Heide said...

Absolutely adorable! I just love the first card, it made me smile. the DP on the eggs is so cute!

Juliet A said...

I love your card - the colors are so pretty!

Helen said...

What's kickin' chicken?!? I think the people in the back of the office heard me laughing just now! lol I LOVE IT! Your first card is so fun! And your second card is gorgeous! I love your paper and layout and your coloring is perfect! Wonderful cards! :)

Dianne said...

Stunning! Love the colors. Couldn't help but laugh when I read the sentiment.

Hugs,
Dianne

Lorie said...

Wonderful cards Kris! Those eggs are so fun and that basket...so pretty and springy!

Christine said...

Kris, you always do such a beautiful job on your projects and this week is no exception. I love those little egg guys and your BCA basket is stunning!!!

Lori said...

Cute and beautiful all in one card, times two. Does that make sense? Hee hee.

Amy Johnson said...

YEs, the easter egg image is adorable! I almost set my vintage 'dollhouse' aside when I saw that image because I thought it was so cute and wanted to use it. Oh, another day I suppose. Both cards are just beautiful!

Shawne said...

I cannot believe your back already! Wow, you just don't stop and these are awesome! How are you doing this!? I hope you are feeling so much better, really, I'm in awe! I love your layout on the first and gorgeous coloring on the second, you rock!