Monday, March 21, 2011

Introducing Little Frieda and Lulu - Mischief

Have you heard??  There's a NEW STAMP SHOP in town!!  Well, it's in everyone's town, because you can get there online!  My friend Lisa Hjulberg has followed her dream of opening her own online stamp store called The Craft's Meow and, as you may have read on the Craft's Meow Blog, today is the store's official GRAND OPENING DAY! 

While she doesn't have a "DT" per say, she does have lots of "Friends of the Craft's Meow Shop" who have volunteered to sample some of her fabby stamps and share them with our readers!  If you'd like to see what her other friends made, please see the list on today's blog post HERE.

For my card, I inked up this adorable scene featuring Little Frieda and LuLu - Mischief (Lulu is her cat).  Can you believe she's gonna let that birdie out of it's cage?  Shhhh, quiet!  We don't wanna wake him up!  She doesn't actually have a party hat on her... I added that and turned this into a PARTY INVITE!  The papers I used are from this month's Key Ingredients kit.  Speaking of which... Oh my goodness, The Craft's Meow is not only carrying this cute line of stamps, and LaBlanche stamps as well, but also beeeautiful paper kits!  And they are awesome!  They will also include stamps designed by Claire Brennan (of Waltzing Mouse Stamps).  You've gotta race over and see for yourself!  I hope I get there before you do though or they might be gone!  LOL. 

EDITED:  Oops... there's just a slight problem with the website (shipping figures) but the GRAND OPENING will start TODAY at 12 NOON!!! 

Would you like to help spread the word??  Grab the code to add this badge to your own blog!




20 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Just Darling Kris!!~

*Vicki* said...

Oh so adorable Kris! Love the coloring!! HUGS

Julia Aston said...

Love the fun papers you used here and that cool little b'day hat on Frieda! wonderful coloring on this!

shelly said...

what a fun card/invite! love it

Auntie Em said...

Precious! I love the riot of colours and the cute images.
Thanks for sharing! :)

Catherine said...

Your card is totally gorgeous! Love all the vibrant colors and fab patterns! Wow! TFS, Kristine.
Have a blessed day!

Peggysuez said...

So sweet, and all that color just pops!

Dianne said...

SO CUTE !!! I love all the color and the details.

Hugs,
Dianne
http://mypaperhugs.blogspot.com/

Mona L. Pendleton said...

Oh so sweet Kris! You did an amazing job coloring that sweet image! Love the bright colors!

Kim Y. said...

So much to see! Lvoe all the details, Kristine! Wonderful card!

Lorie said...

Great combination of papers and colors Kris! Super cute!

Miesje said...

Oh my goodness - perfect card - just perfect! I love the bright cheery colors! Really, really pretty card.

Grace said...

Hi Kris!!! Oh my goodness how adorable this is!!! I just love your bright happy colors and the cute way you did the sentiment!!! Really cute!!!
hugs,
Grace

Lori said...

Fantastic party card Kris! The dp's are awesome, love how you colored up Little Frieda and kitty.

Debbie Pamment said...

Oh Kris this is just FABULOUS!!! Lisa told me you had come up with something AMAZING!!!
xXx

Becky said...

This is fabulous Kris! Love the coloring and the dp, also love that little party hat. :)

Rose Ann said...

She's such a cutie...and I love the papers! Love how you've done the sentiment as well!!

Lisa Hjulberg said...

I can't stop staring at this card. I absolutely love love love it! All the bright colors sing to my heart, and of course your coloring of the scene is PERFECTION! And how clever to make it a surprise birthday invitation!

Thank you thank you thank you Kris, not only for your wonderful friendship...which I treasure...but for your support of me and my little venture. It means the world to me!

Hugs!!!
Lisa

Helen said...

I love your fun colors on this card/invite! Isn't little Frieda a doll?!? Her birthday hat is too cute! What a great creation!

Faith S. said...

This is adorable! I love the bright colors, and those images are so sweet!