Wednesday, March 23, 2011

I'm the Mother of Girls

Hi there!  Have you seen these adorable new stamps and digis released at La-La Land Crafts last week?  This is Dress Up Marci, from  Playtime Collection.  My sister sent me this vellum poem called Mother of Girls and I thought it was perfect with this Marci.  I think I might have to frame this card or add a ribbon hanger for the wall *Ü* 

The poem reads:

SHOES in the HALLWAY
and CLOTHES of the FLOOR;
THe LINE is BACKED up to
the BATHROOM Door.

MAKEUP and
HAIRSPRAY
and GADGETS for HAIR;
DRESSES and JEANS and
PINK UNDERWEAR.

All COLORS of JARS to
POLISH your NAILS;
A MOTHER spends HOURS
SHOPPING for SALES.

THINGS that SMELL Good
and LIPSTICK and CURLS;
I'M sure YOU can GUESS,
I'M the MOTHER of GIRLS.

Thanks for stopping by today!  You can see new DT posts every day at the La-La Land Crafts Blog!!

11 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Oh wow Kris!! Your coloring looks fabulous girl!! LOVE the colors and sweet design!! HUGS

Lorie said...

How absolutely fun Kris! I love the color combo and that poem is adorable!

Lisa Hjulberg said...

What a great poem, and perfect for your wonderful card! You rock, Kris... pure and simple!

Hugs!
Lisa

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is just gorgeous Kristine!! I adore that poem!! So true!! I just love your coloring and design!!
hugs,
Chris

Crystal said...

AWWWWW this is FABULOUS Kristine!!!! This poem is totally FUN!!!!

Helen said...

That poem is awesome! Your card is too cute! I love it!

Rose Ann said...

Absolutely adorable, and perfectly colored!! Love this, girl!!

Lori said...

Oh, yes, you have to frame it!!! I love this poem, your card is fabulous with it. I have one girl and it's like this, more than one just makes it fun!!!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Wow- fun fun card- I love the poem! Adorable!

Peggysuez said...

This is adorable! Wow, hard to believe this started out as a black and white stamped image and you added all that glorious color, so bright and cheerful!

Irina said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your coloring of Marci and her paper pieced dress!!