Tuesday, March 01, 2011

The Hotspot's Going to the Oscars!!

Hiya stampers! there's a fun new challenge up at the Oscars!  … I mean at the HOTSPOT challenge blog!  You have to pick one of Halle's red carpet dresses as inspiration for your project.

I chose this red and white beauty:
The red parts on my paper are velvet (TE key ingredients kit), and the cute Girly Bear is one of Sue's images at McMahon Five Designs.  This challenge goes for a whole month so come on over and join in!  Lots of inspiration to choose from.  See ya "at the Oscars!"

10 comments:

Helen said...

Your card is so pretty! I'm loving the velvet papers you've been using! Beautiful job, Kris!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is stunning Kris!! I just love your velvet dp and your red and off white color scheme. The coloring is gorgeous and the image just pops off the page!!

Hugs,
Chris

*Vicki* said...

AWW!! This is so precious Kris!! I love where your inspiration took you on this one!! Well done sweetie!!HUGS

Monique said...

Simply adorable Kris..What a sweet image!! :)

Lori said...

Oh, Kris this is gorgeous! Love the velvet, red, white and cute little girl bear. Can't wait to get over to see the inspiration.

Sherry Kushibab said...

Great inspiration from the runway - fabulous card - colors just awesome.

Debbie Pamment said...

WOW your card is a FABULOUS take on the dress - which I love too - just need that body myself - LOL. Just gorgeous Kris
xXx

Amy Johnson said...

Such a cute card! You were so creative with the challenge!

Rose Ann said...

Fantastic inspiration card, Kristine! I love your frame and your sweet teddy!!

Kathy Winter said...

Wow!! This is gorgeous. Love the red and white and the circle medallion frame is terrific. Great inspiration Kris..