Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Fairytales DO Come True!

Hi!  We’re playing in the “Land of Make Believe” this week at  Scrap-Creations, and we’d love to have you come along!!  Our challenge this week is  FAIRYTALES!
Use any vendor you'd like for this challenge.  Our sponsor is Pink Cat Studios, who was generous to let our DT use an image from their digi shop!  Thanks PCS  *Ü*  

I used Lily as Rapunzel and prince Billy to make this side step card.   And why didn't I make him riding in on a WHITE horse???  What a dork!  Guess I wanted him to match the castle, LOL!These pretty papers are from the Crate Papers Just For You kit, available at The Craft’s Meow!

Come join our DT in the Land of Make Believe this week!!  YOU could win free digis!

18 comments:

Helen said...

Oh, Kris! This is so cute! This style of card is perfect for these images! I love it!

Lorie said...

That is just stunning Kris!

Diane said...

Hi Kris,haven't visited you in so long,shame on me! I just love all your creations! Been busy packing,moving,unpacking,and so on!
Hope to be visiting more in the near future!
Take care!

Lori said...

This is over the top adorable, Kristine! It's like a pop up story book, you nailed this one girlie!

Annette Bowes said...

Gorgeous fairytale scene you have created Kristine! I too am a bad blogger, hope you and your family are well, have noted new blog spot, take careX:)

Kathy Winter said...

AMAZING!! I absolutely love it =)

Danni said...

I second what Kathy said, AMAZING!! You rock!! Love this!! (and I used one of your tutorials today!!)

Becky said...

This is fabulous! Love the design and details.

Debbie Pamment said...

Oh how totally ADORABLE!!!!!
xXx

Elena said...

What a magical card, Kristine! I love the fairy-tale scene that you created!
Thank you so much for visiting my blog!

Basement Stamper said...

This is phenomenal, I love the step card and the scene you created with them. Fantastic creation!

*Vicki* said...

Oh my word girl!! This is totally AMAZING!! I just love how you've put this one together and how precious with the fairytale theme!! Brilliant work girl!!HUGS

Kim Y. said...

Great scene, Kristine! Love your card!

Amy Johnson said...

Wow! This is amazing! Just love this fairy tale scene you created. So creative!

Rose Ann said...

Oh my gosh..this is totally cute and creative, Kristine!! We just watched Tangled tonight, so this one definitely made me smile!! Awesome!!

LorraineW said...

Kristine, This is the best use of a side-step card I have ever seen. The stamps suit it to a T.

Kristen said...

OMG....Kris, this card is STUNNING...I keep looking at it thinking WOW!!!! Awesome!!!

Heidi Brawley said...

OMG!!!! I really LOVE this card!!! I bought this cute set from Pink Cat!! I might just have to cases this from you!!!!!!! It is totally adorable! My daughter LOVED the Disney Tangled movie!!!! and so did I!!!
Hugs, Heidi Brawley