Saturday, March 05, 2011

Doodle Pantry Release Day!

It's March 5th today and that means new digi releases at Doodle Pantry!!

It's also my first official  day as a “Creative Team Member”  *Ü*      I maybe got a little over-zealous as I created not one card, but 2 projects to share with you, using the new set "Fancy Shoe."  I love this vintage style shoe… and there’s lots of fabulous sentiments in it as well. (the set, not the shoe!)

GET THIS SET FREE JUST BY ENTERING USING A DP IMAGE!!In case you're not familiar, Doodle Pantry releases several new digi sets on the 5th and 20th of every month, and they have a challenge to go along with them!  The challenge on the 5th is always just to use a Doodle Pantry image... and everyone who plays, WINS!!  All you have to do is enter a DP card and you will win this beautiful Iris set FREE!

Also, 3 peeps will win a cute Top 3 badge for your blog!!

For my next project, I made another 4 drawer easel card.  I did take extra pics to share a tutorial with you in a few days.  I wanted to try to have that up for you today but my hand is hurting too much to stay on here very long.  I’m set to have carpal tunnel surgery on my rt. hand this Monday a.m.  Will be such a relief as the pinched nerve has been keeping me up most nights.  :(

Here’s a closer view of the Fancy Shoe.  It matches my Prima paper so well, doesn’t it?  This paper pad is called Annalee, and is one of my faves! 

Welp, there’s LOTS more to see from the fabulous Design Team!!  Please stop by their bloggies and check them out!!  (Links in my sidebar under the DP Creative Team badge)

Have a creative day… Ink Something!  *Ü*

18 comments:

Heide said...

WOW! What stunning projects. I love the coloring on the first card. what a great vintage feel. What a great paper fold behind the image too.
Hugs, Heide
DP DT

Crystal said...

WOOOWEEE Kristine you totally made GORGEOUS projects with this image!!! LOVE the drawer easel, you really outdid yourself today on this post sweetie!! GORGEOUS work!!! Your new blog look is FANTASTIC btw, so cheerful!! LOVE IT!!! Have a great weekend!

Jerusha said...

WOW! Kristine, these are both beautiful. You have really done amazing things with this set. FABULOUS!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Hi Kristine, Gosh these are fabulous creations. You have done an amazing job coloring the images and your designs rock. Gorgeous work!

Lorie said...

As always you have done an incredible job! I have got to try on of those boxes!

K. Joy said...

Wow these are gorgeous!! The colors and lace and flowers...and EVERYTHING! :) Beautiful work with that image!!

Lisa said...

OH these are gorgeous! Kristine I am in love with your creations - they are absolute perfection. I am sorry to hear about your hand and you will be in my thoughts on Monday am :)

maranda said...

woooww thats a beautifull shoe there are bothe gorgeouse!! nice project you have used

Kathy Winter said...

These cards are amazing Kris...Love the colors and the dp on the second card is gorgeous. Great job!! *Ü*

Glenda Atkins said...

Two very beautiful cards, love how did the shoe on both. Such energy and such talent!!

Lori said...

Gorgeous card Kris! I really like the 4 drawer easel, I still have done one of those yet. Love the 'blue' shoe and flower.

Patti J said...

Kristine, I love your shoes! Both the card, and the easel card are gorgeous! How ingenious to put the easel card on the 4 drawer box! You rock, my friend!!!

Carla aka scrappypug said...

Wow such fabulous projects! LOVE your style!

Debbie Pamment said...

WOW Kris - these are stunning prjects!!!
xXx

Maria Matter said...

WOW these are gorgeous projects Kristine!!! such pretty details on both hun!
hugs & blessings

Sharon Basel said...

Absolutely incredible creations with that gorgeous new fancy shoe image Kristine! Love them both - the rich colors of the first one and the love feminine touches on the second one. Both are amazingly beautiful.
Sharon :)

Diane said...

OMG! This is stunning! Love it Kristine!

Rebecca Ednie said...

OMW, those are gorgeous! I love the brown shoe especially, it really and truly looks vintage! The 4 drawer box is a fabulous template, wow~